Any of yall suffer from Mood Swings/Bipolar/Depression?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
i get a little depress every now and then. but my mood can change with a drop of a dime. From a certain person telling me some shyt. to being in certain situations.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Ive had all that shyt but at the end of the day, all u need is shrooms an acid to break out of it, an some kb to prevent relapsing

Or u could go the dmt route

Btw im not trolling weed dxm acid an shrooms will change ur life, or make you go psychotic (in my case both)

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
In :aicmon:

Yeah I've posted on it before actually, dont remember which thread tho...I have this long-term "depression" (never diagnosed, hence the "") which has long-term roots in my childhood, and sometimes I manage to not be affected by it, most of the time not. I'm thinking of going to see a therapist because I don't really function well (extremely-low self-confidence, apathy etc.)

If you ever feel any of these things, get laid and see if the feeling is still there. If so, you need to see a Dr or sleep with a better looking woman.

Getting the better looking woman is part of the problem breh. And indeed sometimes getting laid doesn't help with the real issue, it's basically a good aspirin but no "cure".