Any of yall not gonna circumsize your kids?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Circumcision doesn't come up in every day conversation breh :ufdup:

It doesn't have to. If you've been privy to the typical West Indian female, you'll probably never hear her complain about a dude not being circumcised. It's just not usually a thing.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I honestly couldn't speak to what it's like to have an uncircumcised penis cause I only had it for a few minutes or so. .

Yo no lie, this sentence and your avi had me fukked up for a minute, had to read that shyt like 3 times.

Thought we had another **** on our hands:whoa:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i aint circumsised and bytches dont care....ive fukked over 300 girls since i was 16.i pull my shyt out,put a rubber on and fukk away....i pull my shyt out, she starts sucking , she says oh I aint know u wasnt circumsised and then goes back to sucking. Then I meet up with them 2 days later..they sucking and fukking even better the second time...im a clean fresh ass nikka tho. my dikk cleaner than most of yall mouths.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha.in my culture(kalenjin tribe) you're not a man til u get that shyt cut.it's a rite of passage frm childhood to adulthood.16,17,18yr olds are isolated for a month being taught their role in the community,taboos etc then they go to the hospital for the cut.if u make a sound,:ufdup:
The respect u get frm ur parents after that:wow:
i went through the cut and so will my son.
However,that's my culture.whatever suits you:yeshrug:

Yeahhh! Tell these dudes what REAL MALE CIRCUMCISIOON IS ABOUT! I still can't post pics but these guys should know what a ngwati looks like. As you know women strongly prefer it.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I honestly couldn't speak to what it's like to have an uncircumcised penis cause I only had it for a few minutes or so. I've had no problems either, sexually or otherwise.

I'm neither religious nor traditional, I just honestly think it does look better and I've known dudes to be self-conscious about it. I'd be all up for letting the kid decide when he's up for it, if my girl was against it. And if you're a grown man on the internet and the only penis you've seen is your own, then you're lying. @Uncle Grime. you should stop trying to defend against that shyt lol.

And in my eyes, female and male circumcision aren't the same thing. Just like dude up there, I assumed everyone was circumcised. A girl asked if I was when I was like 10 and I said yeah, agreeing with the most outraged dude around cause I had no idea what that was even.

lol bro u cant let your kid decide, it will be to painfull the older they are, every time you change his ass you gon feel proud :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i aint circumsised and bytches dont care....ive fukked over 300 girls since i was 16.i pull my shyt out,put a rubber on and fukk away....i pull my shyt out, she starts sucking , she says oh I aint know u wasnt circumsised and then goes back to sucking. Then I meet up with them 2 days later..they sucking and fukking even better the second time...im a clean fresh ass nikka tho. my dikk cleaner than most of yall mouths.

:snoop: i bet after you go they call up their girlfriends and start laughing at you "GUUUURRRRRRRRLLLL THIS nikka HAD SOME ALIEN LOOKING dikk I HAD TO FORCE MYSELF TO SICK THAT"

LLMR

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: i bet after you go they call up their girlfriends and start laughing at you "GUUUURRRRRRRRLLLL THIS nikka HAD SOME ALIEN LOOKING dikk I HAD TO FORCE MYSELF TO SICK THAT"

tumblr_majym31Zyw1rxevt4o1_500.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I dont even remember having it done, so its not like its torture, and I'm glad I had it done, and yes my kid will to.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
:whew:

some of yall takin this shyt mad personal. just say you want your son to be un/circumcized cuz you are.

for instance, i am circ so my son will be. clowning other dudes for what they want to do with their kids is silly and insecure.

:ufdup:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:russ: no homo, but when i read that, this is the first thing i thought of...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Qz0eRr5j8&feature=player_detailpage#t=69s[/ame]

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
by the way, i'm not circumcised, and it's because my father isn't circumcised and he wanted his son to look like him. i have a son and he is circumcised. i never had a woman say anything (to my face) about my penis and most chicks that i boned have returned multiple times to ride my elephant trunk, so i can't say that i have had any issues with females because of it. i have had a couple of :ohhh: faces when i pulled my meat out before, but that didn't stop them from putting it in their mouth, so :manny: it's really no big deal either way. as long as you keep it clean, you're money. at the end of the day, you really have no choice in the matter. it's your parents choice.....unless you plan on cropping your meat as an adult :huhldup::no:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is done by Kikuyus,Kalenjins and Maasaais and research reveals its purely for the woman's added pleasure. The agony can't be expressed in words. Its possible to faint,scream or laugh-the pain is so bad it overwhelms brain chemistry,and as you can see the initiate is taking it the required way-unflinchingly.
"Photographs of Samburu and Maasai youths, and early ones of Kikuyu warriors, show a sometimes quite large roll of foreskin hanging in the ' tassel' position below the glans, and often this displaced foreskin appears not to have been shortened at the tip. Koenig (1956, p.88) describes it as ' a lower, shovel-like projection ... which, so it is said, increases the sexual lust in both the man and the woman' . In his book The Kilimanjaro Expedition, H.H. Johnson describes the result as ' a soft round swelling lying under the glans and giving the penis the appearance of having a double end: among the Maasai it is enormous and is openly displayed.'
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-mahogany-princess.html
Look at that photo! Dude, trust me,any girl who's ever gotten her vijayjay turned inside out at 150 strokes per minute for 20 minutes can't go back to uncirc or the normal mushroom. The hanging tassel hardens and feels like a half inch swelling beneath the head hitting her deep-a good feeling.
You guys are all in the US-ask any Kikuyus,Maasaai or Kalenjin student to explain-or show.