Any of yall not gonna circumsize your kids?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I feel sorry for dudes who are circumcised.....they truly will never know how good sex feels.

tumblr_lmon9iMOYA1qafrh6.jpg

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: why the fukk do yall care about what another nikkas dikk look like?

im uncircumsized and no female has never said anything negative about my shyt :manny:

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
It's funny how y'all are defending your dikks. You don't even realize that the only reason you're saying one is better than the other is because of the type you have. So biased LOL.

Every woman that I've discussed this with (I'm a woman myself) has said that they prefer a circumcised penis. It doesn't mean that we won't have sex with one that isn't circumcised, but most prefer the look of a clean cut penis over an ugly uncircumcised penis.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
you obviously don't know how ashamed most of these broads are of their vaginas. what is up with this feminine level of insecurity among males on this forum. worrying about the look of penises :ufdup:

:childplease:

Thats like saying its feminine to care about your appearance. As if people dont look in the mirror and make sure everything looks right.

But at the end of the day, im not insecure, i probably would be of my meat looked like an elephants trunk though :manny:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Every woman that I've discussed this with (I'm a woman myself) has said that they prefer a circumcised penis. It doesn't mean that we won't have sex with one that isn't circumcised, but most prefer the look of a clean cut penis over an ugly uncircumcised penis.

:blessed:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yes my son will be circumcised. I'm a Christian, but beyond that, an uncircumcised penis gets clowned by women.

Versa Jr not going through that.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dikk looks nice, females love it too, so do cacs in the closet :youngsabo:

:huhldup: So you're saying gay dudes know what you're dikk looks like?

:rudy:name them?

The orthodox jews suck the blood from babies dikks during circumsion thats a fact. In new york babies are getting herpes because of it. Some are dying.

Circumcision is ok if they dont remove all the foreskin. My boy is uncircumcised & his shyt gets ripped all the time. Dude was grindin hard with a chic at a party & it ripped blood all over his pants!

:huhldup:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:smh:

There is no reason to slice up your baby's penis. None. Teach your children to wash and all the problems are solved.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Thats like saying its feminine to care about your appearance. As if people dont look in the mirror and make sure everything looks right.

But at the end of the day, im not insecure, i probably would be of my meat looked like an elephants trunk though :manny:

caring about your appearence isn't feminine. singling out body parts and worrying what the other sex will think of them even though they look exactly the way nature intended them to look definitely is.