Any of yall fukk with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I watched the original run years ago. I'm enjoying this retelling of it. I started the reboot from the beginning. Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow.
:whoo:, It's been pure piff. It's the OVA on steroids. Revamped everything, updated animation, More animated bouts, just plain old pure piff. Its the only modern series that has that classic look to it. These nikkas look manly af instead of femine like other shows. Its a breath of a fresh air in a sea of that. Everybody in the show looks like they could play in the NBA but chose to run fades instead.
ima be sad when it ends today. Its the only on-going anime I was checking for this year. I hope they continue with Part 4 by november :to:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I actually completely forgot I had this comic until you made this thread.
Thanks. I been meaning to read it for several years ever since playing the video game.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Are they doing part 4 because I don't know wtf happens next
Probably so since they acquired new fans to the series and the anime is fairly popular now. I don't think anyone expected them to do more after the Phantom/BT. So keep your fingers crossed.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: It's over brehs...

I enjoyed every bit of this series. GREAT adaption. I was actually geeking out when Star Platinum was taking on The World these past few eps. It was great to see it animated after reading that part in the manga almost 2 1/2 years ago. I can only imagine what dudes felt that read the manga WAY before that.

Part 4 NEEDS to happen. We need that Josuke swag :lolbron:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
They previewed clips of the english dub for parts 1 and 2 at some event. Not bad imo and they actually got them having english accents. No release date has been announced yet.

Audio's not the best cuz it was recorded...