Any of yall fukk with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Upping this thread off the strength of this week's ep. That muhfukka Dio taking out dudes left and right :banderas:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

It gets crazier from there, but Stardust Crusaders is almost over. Probably another couple episodes. I just started reading the manga, since I wanted to know what happens after, and I'm currently at the beginning of Josuke's story.

As a JoJo, so far he's cool. :ehh: But the fact that he gets pissed if you diss his hair is pure:mjlol: .

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Parts 4 and Part 5 are dope. Part 4 is way different than its previous parts cuz of its local high school type setting. Part 5 is probably the first part where the main protagonist is completely outshined by the supporting cast lol.

Wait til yall get to part 7. That part is probably my fav.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought about trying this out, but it's seems like such a long-running series that it'd be hard to get into.

Then again, I got into One Piece long after it started so... :manny:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Upping this thread off the strength of this week's ep. That muhfukka Dio taking out dudes left and right :banderas:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
I'm waiting for next week's episode like "LET EM FIGHT!" :gladbron:
he took my nikkas kakyoin and the GOAT Joseph in the same episode. :mjcry:most shows put in unnecessary filler arcs to add "character but this show did it from jump :banderas::wow:. This show might be going GOAT status real quick :wow:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I thought about trying this out, but it's seems like such a long-running series that it'd be hard to get into.

Then again, I got into One Piece long after it started so... :manny:
The thing with Jojo is each part is it's own series with mostly new characters. So it does help somewhat. It is a long series tho. shyt came out in 87 and is still goin on lol.