Any of yall ever stopped breathing in your sleep ?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It happened to me once that I know of a couple of years ago. It was during a nap too. No lie, in my dream some of my dead relatives were standing around and after a few secs I guess, one of them said you better get up. :usure: I woke up not gasping for air but I was breathing like I was holding my breath. I remember sitting up like :gladbron:

I don't think it's happened to me since

:lupe:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
get that sleep test done. i got it done and i was surprised to find out i had sleep apnea...that sounds more like sleep paralysis than sleep apnea though.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not like they could come back and tell you..

Theres no doubt in my mind night terrors have killed people before :huhldup:

:russ: I guess stats would be hard to come up with but scientifically I think it does not last long enough to kill.

I've had em probably 100 times, sometimes even 5 times in the same night. Trust, you got nothin to worry about.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
I went thru it last year. Happened like once a week, some of the most scariest shyt that happened to me. Went to the doctor, he took a look down my throat (no homo) and said my tonsils were too big and most likely were the cause to the sleep apnea. Went thru surgery, had them removed, now I sleep better than ever.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
50% off the rip

i have sleep apnea also had it over 10 yrs that 50% rating off the bat :win:

plus if u have it that machine helps more than u know so get that test done and if ur in the military get that shyt documented so when u get out u can get that va disability rating without any issues