Any of yall ever stopped breathing in your sleep ?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
you got sleep apnea...happens to me on the reg..wifey would have to elbow the shyt out of me cause she thought I was dying or some shyt...just got my sleep study done like 2 months ago now i gotta get a CPAC machine next week..get it done tho breh...that sleep study sleep some of the best sleep you'll ever have especially if they hook you up with that ambien

aren't you military @Talkofnewyork ?

Damn you sound just like me 5 yrs ago...I got it too. I'm not fat either so I was pretty surprised when the doc told me.

If @Talkofnewyork is military he need to get that done so he can get that disability check.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
That was probably your cellmates dikk in your throat

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

RHYMES-PASSES-OUT.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
for the first time last night lol like 2 hours into my sleep i wake up suddenly noticing im not breathing i start panicking like :damn: for like a good 7-8 seconds i couldnt even inhale or exhale felt like i was frozen in time then i guess my body woke up and i was good :sadcam::damn: :to: i thought it was the end breh's i just laid down went back to sleep for like 6 more hours and was good,

any of yall ever had that?

1-the-nightmare-henry-fuseli.jpg

No lie talk, the same thing happened to me this morning :to:

it usually happens when I have a bunch of shyt to eat before I sleep

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
My mom did a sleep study and she stopped breathing like almost twice an hour. Got a cpap machine and now shes all good. I would def go get that checked asap breh.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
It happened to me once that I know of a couple of years ago. It was during a nap too. No lie, in my dream some of my dead relatives were standing around and after a few secs I guess, one of them said you better get up. I woke up not gasping for air but I was breathing like I was holding my breath. I remember sitting up like :gladbron:

I don't think it's happened to me since

Daps
This used to happen to me a LOT up until a few years ago. I think it happened every time I ended up on my back, cause I would wake up on my back not able to breathe and with sleep paralysis. I'd struggle to move (and since u sleepy its a BIG struggle) until I could finally get on my side and breathe.

I don't get it anymore, but I used to get it a lot, sometimes multiple times a night and shyt

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get it because you have bad sleeping patterns. It is sleep paralysis and what happens is that you forget to breathe while you're frozen so it feels like you can't. It also can cause hallucinations because you're still in a dream state. No one has died from it. I've been having it for years but that shyt still scares me even though I know what it is and that it will end in a few sec's. Just the awareness that you are defenseless and anything could happen is scary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
You get it because you have bad sleeping patterns. It is sleep paralysis and what happens is that you forget to breathe while you're frozen so it feels like you can't. It also can cause hallucinations because you're still in a dream state. No one has died from it. I've been having it for years but that shyt still scares me even though I know what it is and that it will end in a few sec's. Just the awareness that you are defenseless and anything could happen is scary.

Taking the Fear Out of Sleep Paralysis - YouTube

It's not like they could come back and tell you..

Theres no doubt in my mind night terrors have killed people before :huhldup: