Any of yall ever stopped breathing in your sleep ?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
for the first time last night lol like 2 hours into my sleep i wake up suddenly noticing im not breathing i start panicking like :damn: for like a good 7-8 seconds i couldnt even inhale or exhale felt like i was frozen in time then i guess my body woke up and i was good :sadcam::damn: :to: i thought it was the end breh's i just laid down went back to sleep for like 6 more hours and was good,

any of yall ever had that?

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
shyt happened to me once I was drowning in a dream tho so...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
for the first time last night lol like 2 hours into my sleep i wake up suddenly noticing im not breathing i start panicking like :damn: for like a good 7-8 seconds i couldnt even inhale or exhale felt like i was frozen in time then i guess my body woke up and i was good :sadcam::damn: :to: i thought it was the end breh's i just laid down went back to sleep for like 6 more hours and was good,

You need to get that Sleep apnea test done ASAP bro, no joke.

My grams just went through this a month ago, though she's much older there was alot of young folk in the building having the study done.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
you got sleep apnea...happens to me on the reg..wifey would have to elbow the shyt out of me cause she thought I was dying or some shyt...just got my sleep study done like 2 months ago now i gotta get a CPAC machine next week..get it done tho breh...that sleep study sleep some of the best sleep you'll ever have especially if they hook you up with that ambien

aren't you military @Talkofnewyork ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

That happens to me when th blankets over my head

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

Wow what a fatass

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
You want to get that addressed as soon as possible. If it's sleep apnea you would want to know cause that is potentially fatal.

Daps
yeah b/...

it happens...and the more i struggle to breathe it seems like im dying until it feels like your soul is leaving your body and you're floating inspace , and then youfinally catch your breath you're like :lawd: