Any of ya'll brehs ever did an escape room? I did one with my coworkers yesterday and man...

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Yep

I did it once with my ex shordy

We get there it’s a room full of cacs acting like they some fake ass Fred n Shaggy n the gang.

Ruined it
full

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anyway, I used to play these on the computer heavy in the 00’s so was juiced they became a thing in the 10’s. Did a few on dates and a few with coworkers, I’m competitive about them so be kinda mad when I’ve been in groups that exceeded the average time for a room. Never failed a room yet tho :birdman:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:russ: dont do it with her, take her to laser tag
Might just do this instead...

*Me looking at a smudged mirror for twenty minutes trying to figure out the trick/clue when the workers just neglected to use enough Glass Clean from the last groups run*

:whoo::jbhmm::ohhh::obama::myman:

"Oh I think I figured it out, we bout to break the record on this one cause ya boy lowkey a genius"

*Her in the background sitting on the lopsided chair that's actually the clue*

:why: :francis::scusthov::beli::ufdup::heh::childplease::wtf:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dont they give you hints?

That;s another thing about Nairobi they had an escape room there but they don't have one here.

But I thought the Escape room fad was over.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Dont they give you hints?

That;s another thing about Nairobi they had an escape room there but they don't have one here.

But I thought the Escape room fad was over.
Yeah they give you hints and you can call a game master for additional hints. We never called game master though.