Any of ya'll brehs ever did an escape room? I did one with my coworkers yesterday and man...

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Them horns about to drop

I did it with 4 other coworkers and we got the 2nd fastest escape record in that escape room.

vqjX7E.gif
:wtf:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Not even gonna hold you, I've been debating on doing one with someone I've been vibing with but the catch is, she's always telling me how impressed she is with how smart I am and intelligent I seem....

I don't wanna tarnish that glow because I missed the clock that went up to 14 rather than 12 or something :patrice: :sadcam::francis::martin:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even gonna hold you, I've been debating on doing one with someone I've been vibing with but the catch is, she's always telling me how impressed she is with how smart I am and intelligent I seem....

I don't wanna tarnish that glow because I missed the clock that went up to 14 rather than 12 or something :patrice: :sadcam::francis::martin:
:russ: dont do it with her, take her to laser tag

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

:russ: dont do it with her, take her to laser tag
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: