Any of my Dallas brehs watchin the news? Near riot in south dallas

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Gonna need some more details than this....

But if he ran from the cops then that in itself was a bad move. I wanna know what triggered him to run and all that shyt. I ain't tryna be like the clowns who jumped to conclusions after this video was posted

Video: This Shxt Crazy: San Francisco Police Shoot Innocent Victim 5 Times After Chasing Him Down For Not Paying Bus Fare! [Upated w/ Before The Aftermath Footage] [R.I.P]

:wtf: Why the hell did they still have their guns drawn on dude when he was clearly bleeding to death? As if a nikka laying in a pool of blood squirming around going be some kind of threat...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
shyt does sound crazy as hell.

C'mon dude shot at some cops over a bag?

Gotta be more to it than that:ohhh:

laws called kuz some neighbors lied n said some ese's drug a nikka into a house...n when the laws showed up...it was a buncha nikkas in a trap..n they all panicked...

dude who got killed..put them hitta quittas on the laws..

cop got those hands put on em while buddy was tryin 2 get away...n buddy was like u gone have to kill me...kuz i aint goin 2 jail..

instead of grabbin the taser when the cop panicked...he grabbed the pistol...n killed dude

cop got his ass kicked 3 times...

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, I missed all this. Just read that people are saying there's a video of it they are going to show to council people and police first, then the media.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Sometimes you gotta stand for what you believe in, and not get punked or mistreated indefinitely.

Until you make that stand, imminently clear, you will be feed to the fodder.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
500d876fa63601343063919.jpg

:beli:

While they shoot us down like dogs :sadcam:

baybay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching the news when they first reported that a man had been shooting at the police and had been killed, and one suspect was in custody. As the day progressed more conflicting reports came in. The stories changed quite a bit. I was not surprised when it finally came out that the man shot to death was unarmed. Nor will I be surprised if it is proven he was shot in the back. There are so many corrupt police officers in Dallas. Police lie all they time. Our justice system is for sale to the highest bidders. Sending people to prison is a money making business. We may never know the truth. Now they are coming out and saying it will take up to 8 weeks to find out if this man was shot in the back. I am sure if he was the police will do everything in their power to cover it up.