Any of my Dallas brehs watchin the news? Near riot in south dallas

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
The guy was shot over a bag of weed. :snoop:

Officer-involved shooting reported in South Dallas | Crime Blog

No mention of him shooting a police officer.

Gonna need some more details than this....

But if he ran from the cops then that in itself was a bad move. I wanna know what triggered him to run and all that shyt. I ain't tryna be like the clowns who jumped to conclusions after this video was posted

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhToN7aoqT8Nyy9C1Z]Video: This Shxt Crazy: San Francisco Police Shoot Innocent Victim 5 Times After Chasing Him Down For Not Paying Bus Fare! [Upated w/ Before The Aftermath Footage] [R.I.P][/ame]

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The nerve of these cacs :snoop:

The Thin Blue Line - Coast to Coast
To the DPD: Stay safe and watch your backs, this BS could be the catalyst for a long hot summer!!

Corey Vandiver · Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana
Keep up the good work DPD. He was a criminal and got what he deserved.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
axhk8.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imagine already surrendering and still getting shot to death. :smh:

This some bullshyt

What the hell makes you think he surrendered?

I heard dude shot a the cops....didnt hit anyone, I'm guessing then got shot when he turned to run away. Or maybe another cop who was at another angle shot him and happened to shoot him in the back.

I know there are some bad cops out there, but ur an idiot to assume every cop is bad. They dont even wanna be in PG in the midst of sh*t like this. Aint no cop killin no nikka and putting himself thru a potential trial over a bad of weed.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

I heard dude shot a the cops....didnt hit anyone, I'm guessing then got shot when he turned to run away. Or maybe another cop who was at another angle shot him and happened to shoot him in the back.

I know there are some bad cops out there, but ur an idiot to assume every cop is bad. They dont even wanna be in PG in the midst of sh*t like this. Aint no cop killin no nikka and putting himself thru a potential trial over a bad of weed.

You say all this, but who in their right mind would shoot a cop over a bag of weed? Especially a grown ass man who is 31, not some young 19 year old hothead.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

shyt does sound crazy as hell.

C'mon dude shot at some cops over a bag?

Gotta be more to it than that:ohhh: