Any games like The Last of Us or God of War on Xbox One?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah they do, turn on your Xbox, go find Youtube, open it, type in "The Last Of Us 4K Walkthrough" or "God Of War 4K Walkthrough", search, play the video and profit :blessed:

:mjlol:
Those types of videos won't play on xbox, walkthroughs :mjlol:
:mjlol::deadmanny::dead::deadrose:, OP do yourself a favour and get a PS4 immediately. The amount of piff you will be dinning on is unbelievable.
Oh yeah, name 5 :popcorn:
Nobody takes him seriously on this site
Oh so this ghat damn casual speaks for everyone :sas1:

Nobody takes a person who says things like this (peep the proof)...
Rekkapryde is a ghat damn casual (scust) *proof inside*

....seriously :stopitslime:

And only the weak try to "suggest" what other people should think. Sometimes I should be taken seriously and sometimesI shouldn't :ufdup: I go out my way to make it obvious which is what but the lion's den matrix be recruiting new (and old) members weekly :francis:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Those types of videos won't play on xbox, walkthroughs :mjlol:

Oh yeah, name 5 :popcorn:

Oh so this ghat damn casual speaks for everyone :sas1:

Nobody takes a person who says things like this (peep the proof)...
Rekkapryde is a ghat damn casual (scust) *proof inside*

....seriously :stopitslime:

And only the weak try to "suggest" what other people should think. Sometimes I should be taken seriously and sometimesI shouldn't :ufdup: I go out my way to make it obvious which is what but the lion's den matrix be recruiting new (and old) members weekly :francis:

Gladly.:blessed:

1. God of War

2. Detroit become human

3. Yakuza zero

4. Horizon zero Dawn

5. Persona 5

I can even go on, can you name five piff Xbox one exclusives?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This whole thread is nikkas circle jerking

The whole damn thread

:jalenpleasedobetter:
True :manny:

Ok, Deadfall Adventures is like uncharted. Quantum Break is cinematic like uncharted is and has gun play that resembles max Payne more than uncharted...
Gladly.:blessed:

1. God of War

2. Detroit become human

3. Yakuza zero

4. Horizon zero Dawn

5. Persona 5

I can even go on, can you name five piff Xbox one exclusives?
No, you can't go on and on because your list is just what I thought it would be, WEAK AT BEST. Doesn't matter if you agree, whoever made this thread or whoever is on the fence sees your answer. Will they see your five and go "That's a good list, persona 5? I'll buy two copies!!!"

2 of those games just came out, so you're high off the newness. Mgs4 and GTA4 were both deemed best ever for a couple months, calm down :stop: horizon is known as a beautiful game to look at, the gameplay isn't LOVED by all who play it, in fact a lot of people didn't like it. And don't get me started on Bloodborne. You want my five? Alright, I'll try to stop at 5...

Halo 5, Halo MCC
Halo Wars 2
Gears 4, Gears ultimate edition
Forza 7, Forza Horizon 3/4 soon
Sunset overdrive
Cuphead
PUBG

Now don't forget BC, Gamepass, EA access and the best version of 99% of all the games made this gen because of the Xbox one X. Did I mention the UHD player, advanced web browsing, Kinect with your devices from tv/stereo/Alexa, won't overheat and is waaaaay quieter than a PS4pro?

All that or persona eh :patrice:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
True :manny:

Ok, Deadfall Adventures is like uncharted. Quantum Break is cinematic like uncharted is and has gun play that resembles max Payne more than uncharted...

No, you can't go on and on because your list is just what I thought it would be, WEAK AT BEST. Doesn't matter if you agree, whoever made this thread or whoever is on the fence sees your answer. Will they see your five and go "That's a good list, persona 5? I'll buy two copies!!!"

2 of those games just came out, so you're high off the newness. Mgs4 and GTA4 were both deemed best ever for a couple months, calm down :stop: horizon is known as a beautiful game to look at, the gameplay isn't LOVED by all who play it, in fact a lot of people didn't like it. And don't get me started on Bloodborne. You want my five? Alright, I'll try to stop at 5...

Halo 5, Halo MCC
Halo Wars 2
Gears 4, Gears ultimate edition
Forza 7, Forza Horizon 3/4 soon
Sunset overdrive
Cuphead
PUBG

Now don't forget BC, Gamepass, EA access and the best version of 99% of all the games made this gen because of the Xbox one X. Did I mention the UHD player, advanced web browsing, Kinect with your devices from tv/stereo/Alexa, won't overheat and is waaaaay quieter than a PS4pro?

All that or persona eh :patrice:

Notice the so called exclusives you dropped are all fukking trash, the nerve of you to criticise any of the title I listed and then put those shyt in your list. No one is checking for Halo or gears like that anymore the last gears game sales reflect that. All the best and hightest rated games this gen are Sony titles and no matter how hard you stan for the Crapbox it is still going to remain a powerful gameless machine. Keep hoping and praying for that crackdown title to finally drop.:umad:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
smh, nikkaz take this console war shyt too seriously

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Notice the so called exclusives you dropped are all fukking trash, the nerve of you to criticise any of the title I listed and then put those shyt in your list. No one is checking for Halo or gears like that anymore the last gears game sales reflect that. All the best and hightest rated games this gen are Sony titles and no matter how hard you stan for the Crapbox it is still going to remain a powerful gameless machine. Keep hoping and praying for that crackdown title to finally drop.:umad:
Your list has titles that didn't sell half as much as the titles I named yet had double the userbase to draw from. Why did you name persona because it gets named like if it's popular outside of a couple fakkits :dahell:

Gears didn't sell as well, did you think maybe the Xbox userbase being at 20+ million at the time it was released I'd say you're not doing a fair comparison, not even trying to, and yet it sold more than persona and yakuza 0 combined (Yakuza 0 sold half a mil total WORLDWIDE)
Gears 4 meanwhile is the best playing gears ever made hands down. Halo 5 is my favorite halo multiplayer wise. And Sony doesn't even have a first party online shooting game anyone even cares for so you'd love to have either one. And last gen you guys acted like you loved racing games and being able to use bluray/etc. Why that stuff don't matter no more?

I wouldn't want people who act this way calling me goat (Tru Story :win:)