Any games like The Last of Us or God of War on Xbox One?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either by a PS4 now or wait until the PS5. Last of us 2 ain't coming around the time PS5 drop and it will be a cross gen title.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Is Quantam Break good? Looks okay but I don't know if I can stomach these TV episodes :hhh: I bought an Xbox to play games, I already watch enough TV on that thing!
Quantum Break overall is OK. The episodes were trash, and they spent way too much in game time talking and forcing the player to slowly walk to the next action sequence.
The moments of action are pretty fun, but by that point you've sat through so much boring content that you might find it hard to actually enjoy the "fun" parts.

Daps
Reppin
Green
Quantum Break overall is OK. The episodes were trash, and they spent way too much in game time talking and forcing the player to slowly walk to the next action sequence.
The moments of action are pretty fun, but by that point you've sat through so much boring content that you might find it hard to actually enjoy the "fun" parts.
... I guess it's not worth the hassle plus it's at a Redbox on the other side of town :merchant:.. I don't think I'd be comfortable walking around there.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Is Quantam Break good? Looks okay but I don't know if I can stomach these TV episodes :hhh: I bought an Xbox to play games, I already watch enough TV on that thing!
The action was great but it got old quick. Still i had fun using the powers. Its worth a playthrough but its like a 7/10 game

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm bored and need some games to play but I'm exhausted at the dearth of unique games available here. I was excited about playing old games but two minutes after playing I had to leave.

I'm not buying a PS4 until TLOU Part II releases. :francis:
The Last of Us sounds like a game about lesbians, that's what gaming has come to on sony?

nikkaz LEAPING out the closet on some :mj: Tadaaaadh

God of War is like a poor mans Ryse
The Lesbian of Us is basically an action adventure interactive live taping of Ellen

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
H7vljHu.gif