Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know someone of yall have interacted with some in real life, have u ever met one that was a real lame? or a bytch ass stuck up nikka who really doesnt give a shyt about fans?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Hell long-winded but

Dont know if this guy qualifies

Back in '05-'06 i was living in Funkytown -------->Fort Worth. (i swear for me texas was a black cloud...from relationships to....other stuff i was going thru at the time). I had been working at a supermarket (Krogers). The thing about me was i was unfamiliar with this area...majority of the time it was work, hit the gym, back home, occasional movie that sort of thing. One Day summer that had this car show nearby the courthouse in downtown. I had just work a 6 hour shift. the car show was going to be for 3pm. i figure why not :yeshrug: . I was use to the car shows out West (lowriders, bombas, etc). So i catch the bus (i wasnt driving at the time). And head downtown. Readers Note: this is a bomba

1948chevyfleetline.jpg

I get there and they are lowriders everywhere.

Typically whenever there is a car show they are performances. Couple of artist were there (Play N Skillz , Bun B and Aztek from Houston were there) and they had them corny ass reggaeton rappers out there :camby:

Two dudes that were there were Lil Rob from Daygo and Baby Bash ( i think he is lowkey from Texas but claims Daygo). I was familiar with them thru my uncle & cousins from Sacramento. Anyways he perform and took questions from the crowd (it was an outside car show).

Around this time it was autograph signing/meet and greet.

Im standing in the crowd had to be about 150 deep and this guy (Baby Bash) gets on some primadonna shyt. "Im not taking anymore autographs, etc etc.) i odd thing was this dude Lil Rob gave him this look like muthafukka if these people werent out here i would crack your jaw look. There was mad fans out there because radio station were saying how he was billed to perform ;i think around this time this song was getting radio play:

I always felt dude rhymes were basic. but if rapping is what you want to do go for it, dont shyt on your fans your consumers. But dude attitude was very fukked up.

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Saw Usher at a pool party back in the day, this broad pushed him in the pool and he went ballistic on the b1tch when it looked like all she was doing was trying to flirt with him. She was a certified dime too. That's why I always thought Usher was a homo, no str8 dude is gonna get mad the way he did at that.

Bobby Valentino went to my HS. Saw him get chumped off too many times to count. He had to eat lunch in the assistant principals office because dudes trying they best to put the beats on him. I heard he got scrubbed up in Greenbriar Mall on time too

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
lmao this bytch boy is still mad like 8 years later that he didnt get baby bash's autograph

read where i said i wasnt a fan and thought his rhymes were wack, fukk nikka . you can log off and gag on a dikk.

Its Funny how ignorant folks can't articulate the aforementioned. Youre comment says something about you. {i'll touch on the punk ass posters who are dapping you as well in a minute}. For one it still given the notion that you are indoctrinate and still mentally oppressed subconsciously, cause it you own way of rationalization, you view and perceive what you doing as the norm. Its saddening how an individual can conjure up a rebuttal and yet unknowingly follow the crab-in-the-bucket mentality to a T, which is documented by colonial slavemaster Willie Lynch and whether empirical evidence of said letter exist, technically doesn't matter cause the actions and mentality does. [you as well as the clueless negroes who choose to co-sign you're post just fukking prove my point].

So the physical chains been removed but the mental chains havent. Stop allowing yourself to be stigmatize, bruh.

Even when you understand the depth of the "playing the dozens", you'll know the history. Seems you are out of the loop and if you are a individual who is inform, yet do the polar opposite......that makes you a hypocrite, a person of double-speak and a individual of circumstantial contradiction.

If what i says move you OR anybody else ego/pride to where you feel the need to double-back and respond to this post with a joke, a witty rebuttal or simple antagonism, you've given more weigh to my assessment. WHICH GIVES YOU AN L . If you see my post and avoid it or scroll over it (because i know you got my quote notification), that's simply evident of a feminine trait and you as well as your dumb ass flunkies choose to continue to be in a complacent state (whether by choice or by default), Which Gives you an L.

its better if you think 7 times before cutting once.

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Saw Usher at a pool party back in the day, this broad pushed him in the pool and he went ballistic on the b1tch when it looked like all she was doing was trying to flirt with him. She was a certified dime too. That's why I always thought Usher was a homo, no str8 dude is gonna get mad the way he did at that.

Bobby Valentino went to my HS. Saw him get chumped off too many times to count. He had to eat lunch in the assistant principals office because dudes trying they best to put the beats on him. I heard he got scrubbed up in Greenbriar Mall on time too

no wonder why Chili say the dude was infeminine.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
details moor

That's my great aunt friend. She came over my aunts house in Dodd town, we had like a family gathering or whatever. My mother told me to be respectful and say Hi, so I did, but she said something slick that I didn't catch. I turned around and say "huh" she just gave me a dirty look. She is so phony.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Hell yeah......LOL

Q-Tip and Questlove in one night actually

I went downtown with my boy to this spot near the Meatpacking District :shaq::russ: here in NY and as we were approaching the club, we see Questlove getting out a cab with 2 PAWGS, and we didnt know he was a DJ at the spot that night. We were like "yo what up Questlove" and he gave us the :mjpls: without even looking at us (we were behind him). So we get to the club and I guess the bouncers thought we were part of his entourage so we got in free, which was cool.

Once inside, the party was official, bytches everywhere, great music. I saw Q-Tip (this was when The Renaissance was out) and I dapped him up and dude damn near reacted like I was giving him a bag of leprosy. I told him that I was feeling the new album and he seemed to mellow out.

Fastforward to this summer, I was at this rooftop party at the Standard with a chick from my roster :takedat: and we were headed out and I see Q-Tip coming in with a chick and I was like "whats good" and dude gave a :usure: reaction and gave me the weakest dap in the history of handshakes. I wasnt even on some stan/lemme take a pic with you shyt because I've been around numerous celebrities in my line of work, so its nothing to see these cats and chop it up at random events. Maybe if I met Michael Jackson during the Bad era, I'd pass out like them grown ass men at his concerts but Tribe hasnt put out shyt since I was a youngin.