Any Coffee People Here? What's Your Favorite Ground Coffee?

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
would you recommend this to be used in iced coffee or no? Cause weekdays i only drink iced coffee & weekends ill drink a hot coffee for different reasons
make cold brew overnight and then add ice to it and drink it like how you drink whiskey, as the ice melts. cold brew traditionally is made to be like 1.5x - 2x concentrated so the ice + creamer (if you use it ) will be like drinking a larger coffee. You can of course make the same cup you'd normally drink like cold brew (grind ur beans and put it in water in the fridge overnight and filter and drink it in the morning) but the subtle flavors of good coffee won't be as present on first taste because the heat won't be "activating" them (difference between cold pizza/hot pizza. pizza is always good independent of temp)

zekes or sprouts...any dark roast tbh. less acid
i recently found this alkaline coffee at sprouts grocery store, cold brew, dark roast, smooth as hell... Alkaline Coffee Company
I see
I guess that makes sense
It’s crazy the options for a grinder

james hoffman is the king of the coffee shyt tbh
coffee gets into like audio equipment levels of foolishness real fast, like @maxamusa was talking about. When i used to work in academia we had a new chair of our department come in. he bought this $12k espresso machine for the department. he was the king of the castle as long as i worked there. free unlimited espressos!:noah:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
U
Unless you drink all your coffee black.. there's no elevation
There absolutely is. The origin of the coffee, the roast, the grind of the coffee, time of extraction, brew method, water temp…all affect coffee a lot. Finding your spot in all of that elevates coffee to another level

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
53396_a_8a923aee-6df1-481c-8a9c-7d58f818b209.jpg

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
There absolutely is. The origin of the coffee, the roast, the grind of the coffee, time of extraction, brew method, water temp…all affect coffee a lot. Finding your spot in all of that elevates coffee to another level
I get that
My point is,as soon as you add creamer or sugar, like 99% of coli members do .. it's hard to tell the difference
Only way to enjoy quality coffee is to drink it black
Just my opinion
:hubie: