Any Coffee People Here? What's Your Favorite Ground Coffee?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

OP buy whole bean coffee and grind it up yourself right before you make it. the difference in taste and appreciation is profound. I buy from the link i put above, i get the Serengeti blend, the dark roast because i like the smoky, dark chocolatey flavor in coffee. They say the lighter roasts are supposed to have more caffeine though :mjpls:

man people swear by that; I'm 2 lazy to buy a grinder tho :russ:

so u grind up every single pot?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

OP buy whole bean coffee and grind it up yourself right before you make it. the difference in taste and appreciation is profound. I buy from the link i put above, i get the Serengeti blend, the dark roast because i like the smoky, dark chocolatey flavor in coffee. They say the lighter roasts are supposed to have more caffeine though :mjpls:
Really?
So buy like an actual coffee grinder?
Blender won’t do?

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
man people swear by that; I'm 2 lazy to buy a grinder tho :russ:

so u grind up every single pot?
man before i had my son i would grind by hand and had a pour over thing, complete coffee snob!!
now that he's here i grind it up and pour it in the coffee maker. im telling you bro, getting your coffee just right and having your exact thing dialed in. youll start to not appreciate coffee that you get to other places.

its ritual and it gets my day started with my lil dictator commanding me thoughout the house all day.
coffee grinder
this is the grinder i got three years ago, 16 bucks before shipping and stuff, so lets say $20 to bring you to the next level of coffee conversation :russ:

welcome yourself to the big leagues

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
man before i had my son i would grind by hand and had a pour over thing, complete coffee snob!!
now that he's here i grind it up and pour it in the coffee maker. im telling you bro, getting your coffee just right and having your exact thing dialed in. youll start to not appreciate coffee that you get to other places.

its ritual and it gets my day started with my lil dictator commanding me thoughout the house all day.
coffee grinder
this is the grinder i got three years ago, 16 bucks before shipping and stuff, so lets say $20 to bring you to the next level of coffee conversation :russ:

welcome yourself to the big leagues

Breh I was on vacation 1 time and was the first to wake up...the air BnB only had a French press....I was in PANIC MODE :damn:
I hit the streets and went and got coffee for the crib; came back everyone on the porch sipping coffees steaming Js and I looked dum AF :russ:

tried to play it off like I didn't know the spot had a French press :mjlol:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Really?
So buy like an actual coffee grinder?
Blender won’t do?
nah breh. the oils in coffee will transform your blender, not the glass so much, but the plastic that holds it all together in the previous post i linked a grinder for $20. its good to have dedicated machinery. its got a small footprint so it can fit really anywhere if space is a concern.
but yeah, really. its a whole new ball game
and if you are like some of the posters here, and you live south of say jacksonville, and you aren't getting coffee from like the carribbean you are pouring jelly on yourself.
the brand i linked is african owned from the top to the bottom (save for the shark tank shares) and she puts people on there in kenya. its really good stuff.

said differently, its the difference between making your favorite dish (grinding) and ordering it from a restaurant on delivery from doordash (the time frame results in a lot of the volatile [fragrant] compounds being lost to time and transit, who knows how long it has been since it has been roasted AND ground before it gets to you!)

one of my homies used to roast his own coffee... thats an entirely different thing

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

would you recommend this to be used in iced coffee or no? Cause weekdays i only drink iced coffee & weekends ill drink a hot coffee for different reasons

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nah breh. the oils in coffee will transform your blender, not the glass so much, but the plastic that holds it all together in the previous post i linked a grinder for $20. its good to have dedicated machinery. its got a small footprint so it can fit really anywhere if space is a concern.
and if you are like some of the posters here, and you live south of say jacksonville, and you aren't getting coffee from like the carribbean you are pouring jelly on yourself.
the brand i linked is african owned from the top to the bottom (save for the shark tank shares) and she puts people on there in kenya. its really good stuff.

said differently, its the difference between making your favorite dish (grinding) and ordering it from a restaurant on delivery from doordash (the time frame results in a lot of the volatile [fragrant] compounds being lost to time and transit, who knows how long it has been since it has been roasted AND ground before it gets to you!)

one of my homies used to roast his own coffee... thats an entirely different thing

those coffee roasters are next level shyt. I did side work for this rich creh in BK and he had a real setup.....he told me the #s and I was floored :huhldup:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't make my own coffee I need to take a stab at it one time.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

I see
I guess that makes sense
It’s crazy the options for a grinder