Any Coffee People Here? What's Your Favorite Ground Coffee?

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That mushroom coffee trash. My wife got it for the health benefits

I order online and get some Ethiopian coffee

Or I get it in my travels. Hawaii, Guatemala, tanzania, Colombia

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is a jersey based coffee brand i got for my moms one year. She swears its the best coffee she's ever drank and doesn't buy anything else now.
It was a recommendation from one of my coworkers cus he goes to some brewery near one of their locations and they do some type of collabs w/ them.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It’s good and pretty cheap

71170tlO2dL.jpg

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Trust me, add a few dollars and get something you never heard of
you'll discover a whole new world!!!

Put me on to some good coffee then. I was thinking of hitting up sprouts and they have a cool little coffee section that from out the country

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I like buying whole roasted coffee typically fresh roasted. In nyc there’s a few shops that has whole roasted coffee from various regions and farms like empire coffee, some food bazaars have massive coffee selection, blue bottle has great whole beans but expensive. Personally I love the blue bottle Hayes valley bean, I’ll grind it up then use a moka pot instead of an espresso machine to bring out the flavor.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Live in Hawaii, so only Hawaii grown coffee. If I'm at my girl's house, Cafe Bustelo since she's PR-DR.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Put me on to some good coffee then. I was thinking of hitting up sprouts and they have a cool little coffee section that from out the country

OP buy whole bean coffee and grind it up yourself right before you make it. the difference in taste and appreciation is profound. I buy from the link i put above, i get the Serengeti blend, the dark roast because i like the smoky, dark chocolatey flavor in coffee. They say the lighter roasts are supposed to have more caffeine though :mjpls:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This is a jersey based coffee brand i got for my moms one year. She swears its the best coffee she's ever drank and doesn't buy anything else now.
It was a recommendation from one of my coworkers cus he goes to some brewery near one of their locations and they do some type of collabs w/ them.

rep pending