Any Chicago Breh's been to Galloping Ghost Arcade

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I've heard about it for years, but never been cause I'm a gamer but not like that.

Plus I stay in the South Burbs of Chicago, and I'm not driving all the way out there for that. Matter fact, there needs to be more options like this out South, cause there's a whole market up for grabs. People be driving from NW Indiana all the way out to these cac burbs in Chicago just to play at an arcade or to enter a tournament

:hhh:
I didn't know you from around here what the fukk

All the shyt you was talking in the siege thread nikka run my fade :dahell:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
They need to bring arcades back in the US
Barcade in Brooklyn is OK :manny:

Coin op here in Sac is dope:ehh: Its one for adults for they have a bar with a underground feel. Two blocks from Golden One Center so it's a good spot to chill before/after games .

Anyway, I wished I knew about this place when I was in the Chi last fall.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This might be the GOAT arcade breh's. Wished i lived in chicago and been to this place

Games List | Galloping Ghost Arcade

over 600 games and they got everything

all the street fighters, all the mortal kombat's, all the art of fighters, all the pig feets, all the damn hog mauls

:damn:

shyt not even in Chicago
no wonder i never heard of it

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This might be the GOAT arcade breh's. Wished i lived in chicago and been to this place

Games List | Galloping Ghost Arcade

over 600 games and they got everything

all the street fighters, all the mortal kombat's, all the art of fighters, all the pig feets, all the damn hog mauls

:damn:

You still live in Columbus, breh?:mjgrin:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
yeah i know we got 3 of them but none of them compare to this shyt. best one we have is level 1 by marcus cinema
Yeah, I heard about that arcade in Chicago. I'd move there, but my wife is a STL stan.

Might have to hit up one of the Columbus arcades next month when I go see my boys for christmas

tater

Superstar
Daps
p
headquarters seems lit. their fighting game collection is fire. especially that soul caliber cabinet. and the co-owner is black? i fukk with that.

The owner is black for real?! :gladbron:

I’ve been a few times, I’ll have to go more often. WAY better than emporium and the games are free.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I was wondering why i aint heard of this but then i looked, and it's not in Chicago.Brookfield, IL 60513
Pretty much what I came to say. This shyt aint in Chicago

I heard they closed down Headquarters Beercade too tho.