Any Chicago Breh's been to Galloping Ghost Arcade

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
how far from Chicago?

I might have to venture out next time i'm in town.
It's only 20-25 minutes from the city. But I'm Black. CHicago is segregated, homie.

The racial makeup of the village was 93.53% White, 0.89% African American, 0.14% Native American, 1.24% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 2.88% from other races, and 1.31% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.05% of the population. Brookfield, Illinois - Wikipedia

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It's only 20-25 minutes from the city. But I'm Black. CHicago is segregated, homie.

i already know, bruh. lowkey most segregated city in America but my black ass goes anywhere freely with my dreads swinging in the air.

$20 for all day isn't that bad. They sell liquor in there? and somebody needs to make a VR arcade around here. I can't justify a rift/vive right now.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i already know, bruh. lowkey most segregated city in America but my black ass goes anywhere freely with my dreads swinging in the air.

$20 for all day isn't that bad. They sell liquor in there? and somebody needs to make a VR arcade around here. I can't justify a rift/vive right now.
Nah, G. I go whereever fam. I just dont be that thirsty to put money in some racist Pole's or Jew's pockets. Plus when it gets cold, I'd rather get outta town on some O'Hare or Midway shyt, rather than go out. :manny:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nah, G. I go whereever fam. I just dont be that thirsty to put money in some racist Pole's or Jew's pockets. Plus when it gets cold, I'd rather get outta town on some O'Hare or Midway shyt, rather than go out. :manny:

i feel you on that - right now, i'll throw money at anybody revitalizing arcades in the US (as long as idk they're racist, lmao). it's either there or NYC. it would be dope if there was one in the city. we got one in indy that's free as long as you buy a beer or something but the game selection is limited; more of a bar, tbh.

and man, lmao. i definitely ain't heading that way in the winter. already takes around 3 hours to get Chicago.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i feel you on that - right now, i'll throw money at anybody revitalizing arcades in the US (as long as idk they're racist, lmao). it's either there or NYC. it would be dope if there was one in the city. we got one in indy that's free as long as you buy a beer or something but the game selection is limited; more of a bar, tbh.

and man, lmao. i definitely ain't heading that way in the winter. already takes around 3 hours to get Chicago.
there are some in the city.

Emporium Arcade Bar
Headquarters Beercade River North