Any brehs going to check out that Dracula Untold?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forget the name of the movie but the one where the first vampire turns out to be Judas was cool in an otherwise forgetful movie.

Dracula 2000 wit Butler. I actually liked that origin of him. This movie looks like they copied castlevania lords of shadow so ill check it out just for a few dope action scenes

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im going to imax in a few at new roc. fukk critics i love dracula and this looks like the closest thing to a live action castlevania

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the post I replied to stated Keanu deserves a salute for making out with Bellucci x2 isn't the 2nd vid jada?
first flick he makes out with her is bram stokers dracula which should deserve another salute since she was naked and on top of him, i just added that in because no ones seen that scene why you would even ask as to why i added it in is :dahell: you gay bra?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

This movie was :banderas:. Cot dam, way better than I expected. Hope it does well at the box office because I need that Universal Monsters united film universe in my life. :ohlawd: PG13 doesn't hurt it at all. You can get away with so much gore these days. Plenty of blood and sword fights and horror moments. Dracula is such a tragic figure, brehs. :mjcry:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

This movie was :banderas:. Cot dam, way better than I expected. Hope it does well at the box office because I need that Universal Monsters united film universe in my life. :ohlawd: PG13 doesn't hurt it at all. You can get away with so much gore these days. Plenty of blood and sword fights and horror moments. Dracula is such a tragic figure, brehs. :mjcry:
:obama: Yeah. I'm just gonna say fukk the reviews and see this next weekend. I already know I'm gonna enjoy it somewhat cuz I like that kinda stuff.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
first flick he makes out with her is bram stokers dracula which should deserve another salute since she was naked and on top of him, i just added that in because no ones seen that scene why you would even ask as to why i added it in is :dahell: you gay bra?
huh the 1st vid is titled "matrix reloaded hot scene" you telling at the end of that clip there is a scene from bramstokers dracula? If not then stop acting stupid breh

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
huh the 1st vid is titled "matrix reloaded hot scene" you telling at the end of that clip there is a scene from bramstokers dracula? If not then stop acting stupid breh
tumblr_lrs6u0N0Fu1qzneqyo1_400.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

just saw this shyt fukk them reviews this shyt was :banderas: exceeded my expectation me and u might be in the minority but i buy this joint when it drops the ass whooping he gave that army alone was :damn:

how he became dracula was :mjcry:

this movie made me wanna sing chris brown loyal but not for the hoes though :blessed:

the ending was nice too :ohhh: