Any brehs going to check out that Dracula Untold?

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
A vampire movie I'm actually interested in.

I'd like to see the guy portraying Dracula be the next James Bond.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Gary Oldman and Count Dooku played him best, arguably it goes to dooku because those hammer flicks were the sh1t but oldman was a nice way to cap off the character, since he kind of had a cool azz origin in Frank Coppolas version, he was a good man and a warrior, who walked away from the lord when they spat in his face and told him his wife was a suicide and that she was damned.

dope way to open a flick watching oldman transform from this sobbing young once proud man into a furious unsettling demonic rage

I will never forgive Keanu Reeves for making this movie as unbearable as it is. Even though he did Speed, and The Matrix, and the upcoming John Wick, I will never forgive him. :mjcry:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I will never forgive Keanu Reeves for making this movie as unbearable as it is. Even though he did Speed, and The Matrix, and the upcoming John Wick, I will never forgive him. :mjcry:

thats why most of his scenes were cut out, you gotta give the guy dap tho for making out with monica belluci 2 times in 2 diff movies

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Jury is out on this one. I'm kinda sick of Dracula. They keep doing his origins story. There have to be other ways to explore vampire folklore.
what movie has ever told the story as an epic "fantasy"? It's always done as a period piece or set in modern times

For those that have seen it, is it anything like a movie version of castlevania/legacy of kane?

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait for this. I'm off on Friday. Going to hit up the early show. :banderas:

Jury is out on this one. I'm kinda sick of Dracula. They keep doing his origins story. There have to be other ways to explore vampire folklore.

This take looks interesting though. It's not even gothic horror, it's an action fantasy film. I'm tired of the Bram Stoker novel being repeated. Untold kind of reminds me of the mini-series that Marvel did with Dracula & Apocalypse where they show Vlad basically in warrior king mode in a sword & sorcery setting before he became known as Dracula.

Plus, Universal is hoping to follow the Marvel Cinematic Universe blueprint with their monsters and I'm all for it. I love this shyt.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Can't wait for this. I'm off on Friday. Going to hit up the early show. :banderas:

This take looks interesting though. It's not even gothic horror, it's an action fantasy film. I'm tired of the Bram Stoker novel being repeated. Untold kind of reminds me of the mini-series that Marvel did with Dracula & Apocalypse where they show Vlad basically in warrior king mode in a sword & sorcery setting before he became known as Dracula.

Plus, Universal is hoping to follow the Marvel Cinematic Universe blueprint with their monsters and I'm all for it. I love this shyt.

:ehh: Hmm, you guys have me reconsidering.