Any brehs going to check out that Dracula Untold?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:facepalm: at the fact that you mention the sex over the violence in a movie about fukking dracula.
Even still. U can have Dracula biting ppl's legs off. It's still gonna be trash.

Plenty of rated R movies with horror vilence that are trash.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah. I was thinking about Anabelle but there is nothing I want to see in the forseeable future. I'm good with BluRay Rips of movies that never get any attention. I like that kind of slick shyt. Sometimes there's a hit or two.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Haha, 'Dracula 2000', I saw that in theaters near Christmas in 99, terrible movie…but I loved it back then, may watch throw it on my horror movie marathon this month for nostalgia….Gerard Butler was Dracula...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'll waste some bandwith on it come december...

Can never see the lead guy as anyone else but the guy in "no one lives" which i think is one of the worst movies made in the last decade

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Gary Oldman and Count Dooku played him best, arguably it goes to dooku because those hammer flicks were the sh1t but oldman was a nice way to cap off the character, since he kind of had a cool azz origin in Frank Coppolas version, he was a good man and a warrior, who walked away from the lord when they spat in his face and told him his wife was a suicide and that she was damned.

dope way to open a flick watching oldman transform from this sobbing young once proud man into a furious unsettling demonic rage

Last edited: