Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I need them off white vapormax tho

off-white-nike-vapormax-detailed-look-01.jpg

tater

Superstar
Daps
I'm down with obscure or nerdy shyt. but it got to look a certain way. like this
71smC7UQTBL._UX385_.jpg

This isn't obscure lol. But I hate these types of clothes on guys. It's not attractive to me. I'd rather a guy just wear something simple. Some loafers, a sweater, some simple sneakers, a jacket. This all looks like nickelodeon vomit. No bueno...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
This isn't obscure lol. But I hate these types of clothes on guys. It's not attractive to me. I'd rather a guy just wear something simple. Some loafers, a sweater, some simple sneakers, a jacket. This all looks like nickelodeon vomit. No bueno...

:mjlol: you buggin. loafers, and a sweater is simple to you.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
wish virgil would make more logo-less pieces.

the cut and sew stuff is nice but he ruins it at times with the huge "OFF WHITE" and diagonal lines on the back.

i get that it's for asian teenagers that want to show to people "I'M WEARING OFF WHITE" but excessive logos is tacky and gaudy.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
wish virgil would make more logo-less pieces.

the cut and sew stuff is nice but he ruins it at times with the huge "OFF WHITE" and diagonal lines on the back.

i get that it's for asian teenagers that want to show to people "I'M WEARING OFF WHITE" but excessive logos is tacky and gaudy.
I like that Rob The Rich T Joe buuden rocks who make that?