Any Black Person that Educates Outside of Academia Is A Grifter?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
That seems to be the sentiment here? :sas2:

Conscious community used to be :wow: but now any mention of someone Black occupying that space and they attacked with "Grifter", "Scammer", "Pick Me" , "Charlatan", "Hotep" etc when did the switch happen on here?

:sas1: This place is becoming more like Reddit

Yall really want to debunk Dr Sebi but who have you healed? :ufdup:

Yall really want to call Umar a Scammer but where your school? :ufdup:

You really got to be the perfect nikka..

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I love it when buffoons start to question Blackness because people are critical of scammers. It's why they are all still eating with exposed scams in all these spaces. Bucket crab like Op don't want nobody getting out. Drag you back into the cesspool and then shame you for not group thinking

Ugly buffoonery. The "conscious" space is 95% grifters. Now if buffoons like you didn't start questioning Blackness when these people get exposed they would have been gotten out the way instead you hinder the process.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
What even is this thread.

In order to make a convincing counterargument, you must first be able to demonstrate that you understand the thing you're arguing against and can present it in the best possible terms.

These "educators" can't do that. Someone who has been in academia and then left it can explain the weaknesses of that system(e.g. paper mills, poor standards for peer review, reviewers using A.I. and getting caught, etc.) Then they have credibility. But anyone with a "doctors HATE him! Heal your _____ with this ancient remedy" type people deserve all the ridicule they get.