Any artists in here?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No problem,

You do draw very light, what graphite pencils do you use? 2H is my personal favorite.

Do you use as Wacom Tablet for your digital work? The settings of the strength/sensitivity/pressure are changeable and will recognize your style and hand gestures quickly. As for programs I would start off with AutoDesk Sketchbook Pro or Manga Studio. Manga Studio might be a little more complex. From the work of other digital artists in here I can tell they use Photoshop to paint, I prefer to use Corel Painter. It's still hard to use on the first couple of tries like photoshop but its way more customizable and you can create your own brushes/pencils and etc.

I have a bunch of tutorials that I downloaded off youtube that are no longer on there anymore, might upload a zip/rar file for everyone if you guys want it.

i do not use any digital medium except an iphone camera.
i think i will be able to change the line contrast on my work.
to be fully recognizeable in the digital arena if i get a program.
i changed my style to being lighter and i have always used 2h lead and graphite.
those sketches are just test pix.
to see if my style translates to the medium.
i know what it looks like on paper.
it has more readily recognizeable finished definition and detail on bristol/paper.
so, when i move to digital.
i know all my use of blacks are picked up.
so i would like to still have them have different gradients like my pencil drawings.
so the detail of how i use blacks via hatching/line weight/shading does not get lost.
i akin digital to being like a bad inker.
when it comes to black.
if i never changed my style.
since i know digital is the use of recognizing black.

i do not want my hatching/shading/ to lose its detail in the conversion to digital.

by making it solid black.

so, now i lightened it up. in the event i go into digital.
if you saw it on paper.
it would not lose any effect. it is just the conversion to digital via iphone that does that.
i am sure i can manipulate line contrast, via settings.
to pick up blacks how i want on one of these programs.

art barr

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's been a whole second since I really got on something serious. I am way too on and off with the art. I'm sure I'll be reinspired soon.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
302253_4727917996632_1144176778_n.jpg

44172_4727762352741_841739235_n.jpg

my magic bag