Antonie Fuqua Directing Fred Hampton Flick

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Passion Project :leon:

Fred Hampton's story needs to be told with respect to his achievements, honestly we need more black panther type media out there there's so many stupid misconceptions from people
CACS :francis:
comparing them to the KKK :shaq2:
dude was only 21 rising in high leadership positions dude was destined for greatness :to:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The way he was galvanized people of all races and groups to accomplish taking down the corrupt majority in this country.

Just to be shot down like a dog :snoop:

They always do our young strong black people crooked :mjcry:
I hope they go in on that piece of shyt informant they used to drug the man and tell the police where he was hiding. HOw that piece of shyt lived the rest of his life in misery and eventually killed himself after trying and failing for years because of the weight of what he did.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I hope they go in on that piece of shyt informant they used to drug the man and tell the police where he was hiding. HOw that piece of shyt lived the rest of his life in misery and eventually killed himself after trying and failing for years because of the weight of what he did.
dude gained Fred's trust just to give the FBI schematics to his apartment the ultimate Benedict Arnold. :scust:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt like this is crazy when all the information in the world is a couple button clicks away.

As I have said before on here. Even though this generation has all this technology. I believe it has never been easier for the powers that be to control folks.

It is truly the dumbing down of society.