Antonie Fuqua Directing Fred Hampton Flick

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I don't have too much hope for integrity when it comes to our revolutionaries hollywood biopics. Nat Turner was watered down even tho I still like it was released. I was just talking to a young brotha who said he never heard of the black panthers smh. I was just schoolin him on Fred hampton. This will def raise awareness for the new gen

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't have too much hope for integrity when it comes to our revolutionaries hollywood biopics. Nat Turner was watered down even tho I still like it was released. I was just talking to a young brotha who said he never heard of the black panthers smh. I was just schoolin him on Fred hampton. This will def raise awareness for the new gen

shyt like this is crazy when all the information in the world is a couple button clicks away.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Bump..for such a supposed pro black forum, lol no love for a movie on one of the most influential black men in history and one of the most influential black panther members?

:yeshrug: Maybe try The Root subforum next time?

It's a movie section and it's about a movie :stopitslime: ease up lol
:yeshrug: The Root subforum seems to be more receptive than The Film Room when I make a threads about news on films or documentaries based on Black/African history. Just saying.

Might play better in TLR, but I don't know what race Fuqua's wife is so hold off on that :lolbron:
:mjgrin: I didn't realize how easy it was to have a plat/featured thread in TLR. Just follow enough regular blacks folks on Twitter who are good follows, pick a discussion they're having that would peak the interest of TLR, & make a thread about it. Rinse & Repeat.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin: I didn't realize how easy it was to have a plat/featured thread in TLR. Just follow enough regular blacks folks on Twitter who are good follows, pick a discussion they're having that would peak the interest of TLR, & make a thread about it. Rinse & Repeat.

I remember when you hadn't seen any movies before 2008 and now you're gaming the system in TLR for plat threads.

:patrice:

Are you one of those white sleeper agents that they're always so worried about in there? :leostare:

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Might play better in TLR, but I don't know what race Fuqua's wife is so hold off on that :lolbron:

My stance is, yay on the blackness, nay on the biopic-ness, but I'll probably watch.

Fuqua's wife is black. Lela Rochon. One of the BADDEESSSTTTT women of the 90's..

Anyway if this actually gets made I'm first in line at the cinema..

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Fuqua's wife is black. Lela Rochon. One of the BADDEESSSTTTT women of the 90's..

Anyway if this actually gets made I'm first in line at the cinema..

I honestly don't care what race people's partners are, it was more of a jab at the selective and easily dashable support of black people by Coli Militants lol

But Lela is and was a cold piece :whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I honestly don't care what race people's partners are, it was more of a jab at the selective and easily dashable support of black people by Coli Militants lol

But Lela is and was a cold piece :whew:

Yeah @Ziggiy isnt up on the way we've been satirizing this place for a couple weeks now :russ:

But still, can daddario play her?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah @Ziggiy isnt up on the way we've been satirizing this place for a couple weeks now :russ:

But still, can daddario play her?

:jbhmm:

There were white people who helped and supported Civil Rights advocates like the Panthers in their own way back then.

People like Bernie Sanders.

Bernie...

Bernice...

Daddario :shaq:

Coli Casting & Associates - "If Daddario says yes, we'll find a way to spin it!"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:jbhmm:

There were white people who helped and supported Civil Rights advocates like the Panthers in their own way back then.

People like Bernie Sanders.

Bernie...

Bernice...

Daddario :shaq:

Coli Casting & Associates - "If Daddario says yes, we'll find a way to spin it!"

Coli casting &a associates. For the titty meats

Man that baywatch thread is going to be on fire in a couple weeks