Anton Yelchin dead at 27

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:what: Rip and all that but dude was a movie star driving around in a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
2016-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-SRT-Night-PLACEMENT-2-626x382.jpg

:what:

Lebron owns a damn Wrangler Rubicon.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
saw Green Room
at least lil homie went out with another dope horror joint under his belt

:mjcry:

Daps
I'm legit sad about Anton and Paul Walker.

been thinking about Paul Walker a lot in the past few weeks since I been rewatching the F&F series. Really makes me think of my own mortality. Earlier this morning I was looking at pics of his wreck and trying to see if there were any pics of his body

Really saddens me that these two guys died so young

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'm legit sad about Anton and Paul Walker.

been thinking about Paul Walker a lot in the past few weeks since I been rewatching the F&F series. Really makes me think of my own mortality. Earlier this morning I was looking at pics of his wreck and trying to see if there were any pics of his body

Really saddens me that these two guys died so young
There is, but his body and his friend were so burnt up that it was just sad to see.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was talking to a co worker about this, she has a Jeep and she confirmed that she has the same model, received a notice from her dealership about it which also stated that they were working on a fix and would send notice when it was available. She told me that there have been times when she thought she was in park but the car would continue rolling.
This explains it. Dude was driving out to meet his friends. Thinks about getting mail, puts the car in park but really was in neutral...goes to mailbox and the car picks up speed on the decline and crushes him

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
“Green Room” was just on HBO and I couldn’t go back to sleep until I finished it.

Omg I cannot believe that’s how he passed away! Literally just googled