Antifa....is now known as a terrorist organization.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Jesus... we are wishing death on posters in HL now?

You got dapped+repped for this too.:wow:
This shyt is wild. But, what's worse is that what he is saying is unfounded, in no way am I a white supremacist. There is no evidence of that type of nonsense from me at all, in over 5 years, and 13,000 posts no one has ever been able to show anything that I've said that shows I am a white supremacist at all. It's lazy.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This shyt is wild. But, what's worse is that what he is saying is unfounded, in no way am I a white supremacist. There is no evidence of that type of nonsense from me at all, in over 5 years, and 13,000 posts no one has ever been able to show anything that I've said that shows I am a white supremacist at all. It's lazy.

people like you give nihilists a bad name. your coward ass probably loves Ayn Rand

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
(I already know how this ends but let's do it anyway)Those aren't mutually exclusive but what you just said is not possible. Either the Nazis got freedom of speech to say what they want or they don't. Which is it?

they don't have the freedom to incite violence and hatred. no one has the right to infringe on someone else's rights.

y'll need to learn how to separate the two.

You didn't answer the other question. If a movement is based around violence, hatred, and infringing on the rights of other people do you believe in that movements right to promote, spread, and speak on their beliefs.

if a group is actively promoting hate, violence and infringing on others rights then NO I don't believe in that groups right to do that.
Previously
I think all sides have the right to protest.
It's ok Breh. Just admit you got Nazi sympathies.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Previously

It's ok Breh. Just admit you got Nazi sympathies.
\

:patrice: you are quoting me saying I don't agree that ppl should be allowed to promote hate and violence....what is wrong with that?

I do think all sides (as in left or right) have the right to protest....barring the aforementioned caveats (no violence, promoting hate, etc.).

You don't have to agree with what someone is promoting or selling or protesting, but that doesn't mean it should be shut down. only when it crosses the line in to inciting hate, violence that it should be shut down. However shutting it down with more violence and hate doesn't really help.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
\

:patrice: you are quoting me saying I don't agree that ppl should be allowed to promote hate and violence....what is wrong with that?

I do think all sides (as in left or right) have the right to protest....barring the aforementioned caveats (no violence, promoting hate, etc.).

You don't have to agree with what someone is promoting or selling or protesting, but that doesn't mean it should be shut down. only when it crosses the line in to inciting hate, violence that it should be shut down. However shutting it down with more violence and hate doesn't really help.
So the Nazis whole movement based on hate and violence is all good in your book. People actually inflicting violence on Nazis are in the wrong?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So the Nazis whole movement based on hate and violence is all good in your book. People actually inflicting violence on Nazis are in the wrong?
:mindblown:

where did that come from?

no, there is absolutely NOTHING about the nazi movement that is good. IN fact, I am not even AGAINST violence on nazis, I don't give a fukk about a nazi. I don't give a fukk about any of those dudes in charlottesville preaching that white supremacy nazi bullshyt. If every single one of them got knocked the fukk out I'd :ehh: and carry on.

But Antifa isn't just about punching nazis in the face. and so no, I don't agree with all of their tactics and mantra either.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

where did that come from?

no, there is absolutely NOTHING about the nazi movement that is good. IN fact, I am not even AGAINST violence on nazis, I don't give a fukk about a nazi. I don't give a fukk about any of those dudes in charlottesville preaching that white supremacy nazi bullshyt. If every single one of them got knocked the fukk out I'd :ehh: and carry on.

But Antifa isn't just about punching nazis in the face. and so no, I don't agree with all of their tactics and mantra either.
Your doing a whole lot of whining about the antifa when Nazis are running people over and beating folks. Literally killing folks. And your wringing your hands over antifa "tactics". What a load of bs.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your doing a whole lot of whining about the antifa when Nazis are running people over and beating folks. Literally killing folks. And your wringing your hands over antifa "tactics". What a load of bs.
you do realize this thread was made over a month ago, and I wasn't the one to bump this thread right?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
@Pink_Freud have you joined the dark side yet? How close are you to becoming a lefty?

giphy.gif