Antifa....is now known as a terrorist organization.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk Antifa

we don't need this eurotrash just like we don't need the Alt-right
giphy.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well documented, long list of violent, destructive grievances attributed to White Supremacy, and Nazism. Is there any sort of list of actual, unprovoked violence, and murders attributed to Anti-Fascists?
I get the outrage from the alt-right, white supremacists, because, who wouldn't want to go out and speak out for evil and hurtful views unchecked, but why do folks that "hate" WS's and Nazism, as well as hating "Fascism" have such an overpowering disdain for Anti-Fascists? I could be wrong, but we all saw equal or even more, unwarranted "violence" at Trump Ralleys, with Trump provoking violence against peaceful protesters.
It really looks like a bunch of neckbeard, incels, that silently agree with racists to the point of supporting everybodies right to hate speech, trying to remove any barriers between the message.
I wish you guys would fight as feverishly against racism, bigotry, sexism, xenophobia, etc..as you come on here shytposting about Anti-fa

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well documented, long list of violent, destructive grievances attributed to White Supremacy, and Nazism. Is there any sort of list of actual, unprovoked violence, and murders attributed to Anti-Fascists?
I get the outrage from the alt-right, white supremacists, because, who wouldn't want to go out and speak out for evil and hurtful views unchecked, but why do folks that "hate" WS's and Nazism, as well as hating "Fascism" have such an overpowering disdain for Anti-Fascists? I could be wrong, but we all saw equal or even more, unwarranted "violence" at Trump Ralleys, with Trump provoking violence against peaceful protesters.
It really looks like a bunch of neckbeard, incels, that silently agree with racists to the point of supporting everybodies right to hate speech, trying to remove any barriers between the message.
I wish you guys would fight as feverishly against racism, bigotry, sexism, xenophobia, etc..as you come on here shytposting about Anti-fa
why do ppl continually try to conflate the two issues??

why do ppl continually try to create these false equivalencies?

Talking about Antifa does NOT mean you can't be against those other groups either. that type of argument is the same bullshyt that makes ppl come up with the "all lives matter" retort.

Person A(ctivist) - "Black Lives Matter!!!" ("Antifa Sucks!!!")

person B(igot) - "Black lives matter? what about white lives? or brown lives? I guess they don't matter either huh? you fukking racist, that's reverse racism, fukking bigot" ("Antifa sucks? what about White Supremacy? you ain't against WS? you must be a nazi you fukking bigot!!")

person A "Umm, this is about black lives and how they are being unfairly targeted and attacked by police, and how no one seems to care and want to do anything about it, we understand that yes white people do also get killed by police, but we are just pointing out the hypocrisy and the unfair treatment that black people get"
("This is about Antifa, and how their violence and behaviour is counter productive to a peaceful protest, and we want to make a stand without violence and hatred, yes we acknowledge also, that WS and Nazi's are terrible ppl, and those movements should be brought down, we are also against those groups as well, we don't want to see anyone getting hurt or killed over stupidity")

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why do ppl continually try to conflate the two issues??

why do ppl continually try to create these false equivalencies?
Talking about Antifa does NOT mean you can't be against those other groups either. that type of argument is the same bullshyt that makes ppl come up with the "all lives matter" retort.

Person A(ctivist) - "Black Lives Matter!!!" ("Antifa Sucks!!!"):gucci:

person B(igot) - "Black lives matter? what about white lives? or brown lives? I guess they don't matter either huh? you fukking racist, that's reverse racism, fukking bigot" ("Antifa sucks? what about White Supremacy? you ain't against WS? you must be a nazi you fukking bigot!!")

person A "Umm, this is about black lives and how they are being unfairly targeted and attacked by police, and how no one seems to care and want to do anything about it, we understand that yes white people do also get killed by police, but we are just pointing out the hypocrisy and the unfair treatment that black people get"

:what:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
*the right makes up reasons to bomb entire countries for years on end*

*the left punches a few people in the streets*

:damn:
"BOTH SIDES!"

Just looking at the last century, it was really helpful that Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, and Obama never made up reasons to bomb entire countries for years on end.

Oh, wait. :francis:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Just looking at the last century, it was really helpful that Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, and Obama never made up reasons to bomb entire countries for years on end.

Oh, wait. :francis:
Did they make them up or do you just not agree with them? :patrice: