Anthony Mackie Gets Called Out By A Fan For Being Rude At A Gas Station

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That would be a dope ass supervillain origin story.

"I just wanted a hello, a handshake, something. Instead, his bodyguard took my Big Gulp, ate a piece of ice out of it, and threw the rest in my face. That's when I knew....I had to start murdering fountain drink installers."

:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Allen Iverson is my all time favorite celebrity, still is. As a boy he was my idol but as a grown man I wouldn’t approach him during most situations out in the real world. I heard he lives in charlotte or visits a lot and lots of folks run into him. I scared he would be drunk and say some super foul shyt and I would swing on him and get stomped out by his folks :laff::laff::laff::laff:

I would pay to see Cru Thik stomp a mudhole right in your crevices. Beating so bad got you begging Joe for another crime bill:wow:

And im not sure if shes serious,but she is hilarious how she becomes more unhinged as shes telling it. That hand up wouldve offended me too though. Dismiss me with your words,thats as bad as shoo'ing somebody away

Daps

"I just wanted a hello, a handshake, something. Instead, his bodyguard took my Big Gulp, ate a piece of ice out of it, and threw the rest in my face. That's when I knew....I had to start murdering fountain drink installers."

Already done in The Incredibles.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

syndrome-the-incredibles.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I would pay to see Cru Thik stomp a mudhole right in your crevices. Beating so bad got you begging Joe for another crime bill:wow:

And im not sure if shes serious,but she is hilarious how she becomes more unhinged as shes telling it. That hand up wouldve offended me too though. Dismiss me with your words,thats as bad as shoo'ing somebody away
They say AI’s favorite restaurant is TGIF Fridays pretty low key cheap restaurant. They give you these little buzzers when your table is ready, but they say you won’t require one when it’s time to be notified for your table:ehh:.

You ready for how you will be notified :lolbron:

When your table is ready the manger will cut into the PA system and say
nnMp8I.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
On some Dave Chapelle-OJ shyt I’ve been around Wale 3 times

The first time I met Wale…back in the day this huge club (H20), im in the cut in the hallway I look up from my phone and its Wale. Just me and him like 10 yards apart. In my mind I’m like ‘oh cool, it’s Wale’. He doesn’t say anything but this ngga sucks his teeth and turns his head on some ‘man I can’t go NOWHERE without being noticed’. :gladbron::bryan: I bust out laughing and went about my way

The second time I met wale….LA Fitness, rush hour, packed gym. Wale is in an open area on his phone. Loud. Pacing back n forth, hand gestures n all. :gucci:It was the weirdest shyt. Most celebs try to stay low key this ngga was begging to be noticed

The third time I met Wale…same LA Fitness. This time it’s around lunch, barely anyone there. I go to get shots up. I walk into the court they playing 2 on 2 they abruptly stop and stare. I notice Wale. I sit and start putting my shyt on. These nggas start huddling up, whispering, keep lookin down my way. On some ‘hmm should we let a civilian be on the same court as Wale:jbhmm: ’. I chuckled and just walked back out
:mjlol:Wale treating you like Meg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean... this is why you gotta humble celebs sometimes. I told the stories about my past dealings with them. I went out of my way to let them know that I don't care nothing about who they are and their status and all of that mess. :yeshrug:

Stop treating them like they're better than you and then they'll stop treating you like they're better than you.
If you went OUT OF YOUR WAY to let them know then you CLEARLY care about their celebrity a lot.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I never approach celebrities I come across. Last one I saw was Duff the baker at Disney land 2 weeks ago. Just gave the head nod at kept it moving.

Biggest name I probably ever walked past was Kobe Bryant.