Anthony Davis diagnosed with stress injury in right foot; OUT indefinitely

Daps
This shyt is legit sad man. Could have been an alltime great.

If him and dwight did the potarra fusion you would have a top 15 all time player

I would let bron pass cap then trade him. Do him a solid

technically he is already...top 75 :lolbron:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
that’s between him, the trainers, and other team staff. I’ve had to treat multiple stress fractures over the years. Many cases I had to convince just as many patients to even get X-rays as I had to convince commanders and PA’s to send the soldier to a higher level of care for x-rays. I was always right. Only one actually had a limp and he thought he had plantar fasciitis. Lots of people have them in their radius/ulna and tabia’s, having no idea.
Yup had 2 stress fractured tibias.. all throughout my tibias too

Lets just say I wasn’t the same after surgery

Got to deal with those things delicately

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why but every time I see his injury I instantly think stress fracture when it doesn’t say that at all. Hopefully he can get back to preforming at his highest levels soon.

In the mean time I’m struggling to find a reason for his team to make a trade Involving those future picks if it’s a chance he will be out long term unless it’s to acquire players they see as long term fits. Meaning guys who will be there after Lebron retires. Seems as if the Myles turner Buddy hield ship has sailed.

I wonder if Kelly oubre or Gordon Hayward move the needle any?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Bron to Warriors for Wiggins, poole & maybe wiseman

I know it can't happen but this season is getting boring