Anthony Davis diagnosed with stress injury in right foot; OUT indefinitely

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
A stress fracture is more from cumulative effects (Sam Bowie in college before getting picked ahead of MJ) as opposed to a fracture from sudden trauma (such as falling wrong, like MJ early in his pro career when he broke his foot )

This isn’t a fracture but I’m guessing it’s a similar thing where it’s from cumulative effects than an injury from a particular incident.

Not a good sign for AD
Cumulative effects of what and to what :mjlol: thats my whole point about this vague description…if he’s able to still walk around without a protective boot and out pressure on it how serious are they taking it

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Shame to see a great player get hit with injuries over and over. Just have to put him on that Kawhi schedule moving forward and hope he can maintain that way.

What a sensible, reasonable, and logical take :leon:

We ain't here for that shyt :scusthov:

@CantStop get in here, we need your expertise

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

How TF are nikkas ITT not reading this and commenting on it lol... This is honestly best case scenario for the Lakers/AD based on the other issues it could have been.

Pain has subsided, and a reevaluation in a week to see if he's good play ball again is literally great news

Superstar
Daps
Cumulative effects of what and to what :mjlol: thats my whole point about this vague description…if he’s able to still walk around without a protective boot and out pressure on it how serious are they taking it

You can walk on a stress fracture, depending on where it is. It’s like a crack in a windshield. It will just get bigger and break the bone completely if you don’t let that shyt heal.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You can walk on a stress fracture, depending on where it is. It’s like a crack in a windshield. It will just get bigger and break the bone completely if you don’t let that shyt heal.
Honestly doesn't appear to be a stress fracture.. that would show up on imaging and it doesn't feel like it has based on what they've said

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think the Lakers would have Anthony Davis walking around a week after suffering a fracture in his foot bruh …if stress is what’s causing a fracture …walking on it would create more stress

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think the Lakers would have Anthony Davis walking around a week after suffering a fracture in his foot bruh …if stress is what’s causing a fracture …walking on it would create more stress

that’s between him, the trainers, and other team staff. I’ve had to treat multiple stress fractures over the years. Many cases I had to convince just as many patients to even get X-rays as I had to convince commanders and PA’s to send the soldier to a higher level of care for x-rays. I was always right. Only one actually had a limp and he thought he had plantar fasciitis. Lots of people have them in their metatarsals, metacarpals, radius/ulna, and tibias, having no idea.

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
What offers y'all got for Bron? I'm in touch with Jeanie

This shyt is legit sad man. Could have been an alltime great.

If him and dwight did the potarra fusion you would have a top 15 all time player

I would let bron pass cap then trade him. Do him a solid

Lebron signed a contract extension last offseason, which means he can't be traded until next offseason

Dz4dAK.jpg

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It don't matter if it's his foot, pinky, fingernail or one tiny hair, this dude is DNP collector. It's a 3rd season in a row of same shyt. If he's back before all star break, he'll be missing by April.
The disdain :russ: