Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Stop buying their games simple as that...:ld:

I already have. I never buy a game on release day unless it's by a developer with a track record of quality. Only 2 games in the last 2 years I bought on release day was Red Dead 2 and Outer Worlds. I didn't even buy the new Star Wars yet cause I was waiting for feedback, even though I will buy it now cause the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I already have. I never buy a game on release day unless it's by a developer with a track record of quality. Only 2 games in the last 2 years I bought on release day was Red Dead 2 and Outer Worlds. I didn't even buy the new Star Wars yet cause I was waiting for feedback, even though I will buy it now cause the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
shyt I haven't played the rest of Mass Effect cause I absolutely refuse to support EA.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Put more games in the pipe and let your developers release their intended vision

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Lmao

Well if no mans sky can get it right hopefully anthem will.

Im surprised they are putting in resources and money to just update the first game rather than just making a brand new one.
Read it again, they still don't know how they want to handle it and making a whole new game is one of the ways.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm tired of these developers having to do overhauls on their shytty ass games they release. It's starting to get ridiculous, this is the only industry I've seen where the company would even still be in business after doing some bullshyt like Anthem, Fallout 76, the original Final Fantasy XIV, Destiny. shyt is played out bruh.

Has it ever been talked about exactly how much money these companies are losing with these releases? If some movies are taking $50+ million dollar loses because of flops (that’s being generous), then I could only imagine how bad it is with video games.

Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Everything was beautiful..... UP UNTIL THE LAST TEN MINUTES....:damn::pacspit:
Man I remember that shyt :snoop: I just finished the mission on Thessia when I saw some shyt popping up about the ending. I hopped on Youtube and watched it and that it was super :trash: I put the controller down and haven't played ME3 since.