Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't. If this fails its the end of Bioware. EA is ruthless and will likely shutter the studio in response. I mean I doubt I'll be buying this but I wish them the best regardless. If by some miracle it is everything Destiny couldn't manage to be maybe I get it.

Bioware died when the owners sold it off to me...:francis::coffee:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
new dragon age and mass effect reboot on the way

coming to mobile Q1 2020

s8r5LPW.gif

Wait, wait, wait...what's the news on DA4?

:beli: I legit don't care about any future Mass Effect games

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

They definitely got the wrong people to do a live stream with. It feels like they don't even play games. He kept talking and going off tangents instead of actually playing. Also, you can see shades Mass Effect Andromeda all over this game :mjlol:

It doesn't look like you can take cover anywhere. I really don't know about this brehs

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't mind the 'lack' of cover

people get coddled by that and it makes combat stale as hell. one of the main reasons i stopped bothering with destiny is because i got tired of standing on plates to shoot bosses...

game gives you a ton of movement options and plenty of reasons to use them with just enough cover (that you can even create yourself) and debuffs in between

my biggest concern with anthem isn't the gameplay, but the lack of environments they've shown - its looking more and more like a game with massive chunks of cut content to be offered later tbh

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I want to like this game because I'm a big Bioware fan, but I haven't been impressed with what's been announced so far. It's still early though. I'll wait for the final product.