@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
AG was nice to me on SOHH and here. I have nothing against her, have no reason to talk smack, not going to, would never, and I've been laying low lurking this thread.

But I saw that "chimpout" comment she made (cause I was posting in the same thread at the time) and I just can't stand behind that all.
Yeah I used to try to be cool with her because she is a Vet but her disdain for black people and praising of white people just went overboard after a while. But after seeing her picture I think I understand why she doesn't fukk with black people. Probably been dissed and rejected for a while by us.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
There are far better self preservation methods than the self hating one. As shown by successful non self hating black people.

I meant a black person being pro black. How can you not be for yourself?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You really hurt mine and the other black men on this site's feelings when you made that post. :troll: If we don't have our black queens to stand by us and support us then nobody will. :troll: You should be more careful of the things you say, ok friend? :troll:
Dudes feelings got legit hurt :banderas:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
all this shyt talking and no pics? :dahell:

Yeah...I'm just here for the pics and clarification on the "chimpout" comment. :ld:

All of the chick's pictures I've seen are on waist-up Ms. Bellum status, so my imagination is running wild. It can't really be that bad....

....can it? :lupe:

Can it?
qXT8Lhi.png

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Hazel eyed? U look loke a str8 up homo.
lol@ trying to make a gay look worth something...being taken by some fellow self hating piece of trash is nothing to brag about. Getting to be in Vegas on someone else's dime? I'll brag about it all day EVERY DAY. What u gonna do? Cry like a homosexual again. Boo hoo. M=G's feelings are hurt...AGAIN. No Tupac level needed..its too trill for a Jersey hick.

:laff: Crawl back into the primordial soup of semen that is your prostitute mother dweeb. My smooth butter pecan tone got you furious huh B? Scust at you sitting, staring at my beautiful face and jawline with envy and lust you basement dwelling freak. You got exposed for not even being from Mission Bay you false claiming La Mesa fukk bwoi.

Who the fukk brags about posting on the coli while allegedly on vacation Vegas? You would be the only one anti social enough to be barricaded in a room online while in a top world destination. :laff: