@Anothergirl head game must be out of this world because it definitely isn't the face

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
There are a bunch of cute girls on here, they kind of just do their thing. As for cute girls who troll and clown members....not too sure about that...except for malfoy.

I dont want it with her :whoa:

I read her clowing some random dude on sohh and it had me wanting to re-evaluate my life.

:patrice:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I guess coming for entertainment is not possible?
You're here for the same form entertainment as the poster that's been "exposed". You're an anti-black man troll, just to a lease extent. You'll complain about the anti-black women posters and their comments, but that's what you're here for.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
There are a bunch of cute girls on here, they kind of just do their thing. As for cute girls who troll and clown members....not too sure about that...except for malfoy.

I dont want it with her :whoa:

I read her clowing some random dude on sohh and it had me wanting to re-evaluate my life.

:patrice:
I miss malfoy she was funny. no disrespect to anothergirl but she posted pics on sohh. some of yall simped her knowing she looked like that. niccas tho because she had a white dude she was attractive. yall niccas thirsty

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Malfoy is cool. She was low key, sometimes almost bland poster on SOHH then she disappeared for awhile and when she came back she was ripping heads off. She never used the race baiting and struggle trolling we have here now. She was as vicious as the inspiration for her screenname.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Thread title should have been, "@Anothergirl...It must be that head cause it ain't yo face"

A play on the classic Nelly line from Tip Drill

:ahh:

:dahell:

oprah-no-gif.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have stated on this forum multiple times the color of my SO. My responses in that thread were for shyts and giggles.

You really hurt mine and the other black men on this site's feelings when you made that post. :troll: If we don't have our black queens to stand by us and support us then nobody will. :troll: You should be more careful of the things you say, ok friend? :troll: