Another year, another Sony L - Palworld

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How Xbots taking credit for sales when PalWorld sales are on Steam?
Crazy this didn't come up with BG3.

I've seen every Sony Stan trying to discredit palworld on Xbox trying to bring this up like some kinda gotcha.

Yet I haven't seen any Xbox players speaking on how much palworld has sold on or because of Xbox. Legit don't care and just want to play the game.

Sony Stan's getting clowned because this is exactly the type of game y'all told us you didn't care about from a region that Sony all but abandoned. But some how, even for a game that's not even on your system all y'all can still talk about is sales.

:mjlol:
Is it about Popular fun exclusives or just sales and if it's about sales that means it's just about money and if it's just about money....:whew: well we know who is the big bank when it comes to that.

The salt is real :mjlol:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

I've seen every Sony Stan trying to discredit palworld on Xbox trying to bring this up like some kinda gotcha.

Yet I haven't seen any Xbox players speaking on how much palworld has sold on or because of Xbox. Legit don't care and just want to play the game.

Sony Stan's getting clowned because this is exactly the type of game y'all told us you didn't care about from a region that Sony all but abandoned. But some how, even for a game that's not even on your system all y'all can still talk about is sales.

Is it about Popular fun exclusives or just sales and if it's about sales that means it's just about money and if it's just about money....:whew: well we know who is the big bank when it comes to that.

I don't know Xbots by name but I see a lot of cheering for those Steam sales

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Had more players than Fortnite on Xbox with an average of over 3 hours. Is being bundled with Xbox in south korea.

Doing well on both consoles. Don't worry, you'll be able to join in on all the fun eventually
Why wouldn't I be able to join in on the fun?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

my emails snitching to Nintendo have been received

gEYH_7.gif

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

Pretty sure the knock against Xbox with BG3 is that it wasn't released on that platform at the time.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Real talk, is this game good for kids? My son might either love this game or straight up call it a fake pokemon

Its Pokémon with Fortnite and ARK the survival game all in one. He might think its some off brand shyt if hes really big on Pokemon but if he just likes good games hes gonna rock with it.

I wouldnt buy it for like an 8 year old cause it has guns, slave labor, animal cruelty, beastiality, and human cannibalism in it. And no Im not joking or exaggerating, these things are all present in game.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Its Pokémon with Fortnite and ARK the survival game all in one. He might think its some off brand shyt if hes really big on Pokemon but if he just likes good games hes gonna rock with it.

I wouldnt buy it for like an 8 year old cause it has guns, slave labor, animal cruelty, beastiality, and human cannibalism in it. And no Im not joking or exaggerating, these things are all present in game.
If I was an 8 year old this sounds like an amazing game :whoo:
Do the right thing @Phantum :ufdup:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
how yall play that peasant station is beyond me :scust:

Most popular game in the world, Palworld, not available for Sony :scust:

maybe youll be dumb enough to buy Last of Us Remake part 3 :scust:

Sony, where originality dies :scust: Needed marvel to save 2 of the most popular franchises in xmen and spiderman :scust:

now yall missing out on popular new games, once again, waiting for God Of War 9 :scust: always talking about exclusives but how yall let Horizon flop like that :scust:

Sony hasnt innovated anything ever in gaming history :scust:

Palworld has more current players on right now, then any Sony exclusive will even sell this month :scust:

Indie game, no AAA budget, no super bowl commercials, sold 5 million copies in 3 days already :scust: will hit 10-15 million in 30 days :scust: Let an indie game outsell your biggest AAA exclusives in 1 month peasants :scust:
I think Palworld looks dope but this post and thread are hilarious to me.