Another underwhelming Xbox exclusive reviews(Snoreza TransmissionSport) UPDATE: MSFT DELETING reviews for FAILZA BOMBASPORT!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The screenshot didn’t really prove anyhting though, GT7 looks better in that comparison :mjlol:
Of course you would say that.

In reality it doesn’t look better in any comparison which is why you smooth ran the hell away from my post showing the lack of detail GT7 really has and ran to find one screen that would make the xbox version look as bad as possible.

Comes to find out that screen was lies, now you come back and say “it’s still looks better”

Sony stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Of course you would say that.

In reality it doesn’t look better in any comparison which is why you smooth ran the hell away from my post showing the lack of detail GT7 really has and ran to find one screen that would make the xbox version look as bad as possible.

Comes to find out that screen was lies, now you come back and say “it’s still looks better”

Sony stans :mjlol:

There ain’t nothing left to show, whole videos have been posted in here. The fact that its even being debated is already an L considering Forza was supposed to be a next gen showpiece for xbox while GT7 wasn’t even the 2nd best looking ps5 game released last year 👀

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There ain’t nothing left whole videos have been posted in here. The fact that its even being debated is already an L considering Forza was supposed to be a next gen showpiece for xbox while GT7 wasn’t even the 2nd best looking ps5 game released last year 👀
On to the next piece of propaganda :ohlawd:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
We care because you care:youngsabo:

I dont give a fukk about reviews seem like it matters now since Xbox releasing a shyt ton of games. I wish Sony had some games to be reviewed this year.

I cant wait to play this shyt tomorrow with Ray Tracing and 24 cars on screen in 4k

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is where the discourse on this forum about video games has arrived at. A game that has an 85 on Metacritic and an 84 on Opencritic is a disappointment.
iu

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Opencritic rates the game as mighty. That's the best rating they give. I'm guessing it's on the lower end of mighty. Metacritic says 95% positive 3% mixed 0% negative. Game must be trash.
game is in the 93rd percentile

must be trash