Another underwhelming Xbox exclusive reviews(Snoreza TransmissionSport) UPDATE: MSFT DELETING reviews for FAILZA BOMBASPORT!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
r

Metacritic is just fanboy ammo.

Anything above like a 75 is probably a good game. The rest is just how much hype a game can drum up.

All these same dudes talking about how a game in the mid 80s is trash and underwhelming, will be praising to high heavens the next game they wanna stan that lands in that same range.

Same dudes was talking about how great forespoken was and reviewers got it wrong and that game has a 64 :wow:
Same dudes like you?

Here's Meach ladies and gentleman with the SAME logic I applied to Starfield and this game in this thread:

Stop playing breh, you know this game had super high expectations.

Nobody expected it to score like Sunset Overdrive:mjpls:

I distinctly remember y’all calling all types of lower 80s games “trash”

Especially considering this is a PlayStation exclusive, and a Kojima game that literally has game critics in the game, that 83 would be a 73 in any other situation.

It’s fine if you like the game, but don’t sit there and pretend people’s reactions are unreasonable
So when I applied that to Scarfield and said that the game had super high expectations so the scores while not bad if I'm being objective, are disappointing from the developer compared to it's past works.

It's like if Naughty Dog's next game where to get an 87 on Metacritic. That's a very good game, but from their previous works that's quite low. It's like if Tears of the Kingdom got an 89 instead of the high 90s the previous one got. Imagine GTA 6 gets a 88 on Metacritic?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Same dudes like you?

Here's Meach ladies and gentleman with the SAME logic I applied to Starfield and this game in this thread:

So when I applied that to Scarfield and said that the game had super high expectations so the scores while not bad if I'm being objective, are disappointing from the developer. It's like if Naughty Dog's next game where to get an 87 on Metacritic. That's a very good game, but from their previous works that's quite low. It's like if Tears of the Kingdom got an 89 instead of the high 90s the previous one got. Imagine GTA 6 gets a 88 on Metacritic?

FQSGc0_UYAE9EPG.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

SFV release it was at a 76. 76 was pretty bad according to him but in this thread 75 and up is a good game. But when it's only for Playstation that meant the game was just :huhldup:
Yeah.

My no argument is why the game is sitting at 76 on metacritic and bombing in the stores. :mjlol:

70 and up is a passing grade :jbhmm:

SF the "best fighting game ever" has been reduced to merely "passing"

:huhldup:

but Scarfield getting an 83/84 overall with Bethesda games in the past being seen as "best WRPG games ever" has been reduced to merely "good".

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
SFV release it was at a 76. 76 was pretty bad according to him but in this thread 75 and up is a good game. But when it's only for Playstation that meant the game was just :huhldup:

but Scarfield getting an 83/84 overall with Bethesda games in the past being seen as "best WRPG games ever" has been reduced to merely "good".

Kojima :hula: Todd Howard

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Everybody agreed SF was barebones and flawed at release.

Never once said the game was “bad”

Fighting is solid.

Content and DLC situation worse than evolve in some ways

This is the type of shyt y’all defended when you want to stan a game
It will take you 11 months of playing everyday for 2 hours and winning half of your matches in order to earn enough money to unlock everything.

And i purchased and played the game, then came here to talk about it. And my thread wasn’t even about a metascore.

Ya’ll take that personal cause nobody can ever say anything is wrong with a sony exclsuive then you attack me, and make a threads called “snorza” and “shartfield” based on the metascore of games you have not played and try to equate the two situations.

The fact that you think there’s some equivalence to the very real criticms of SFVs ridiculous DLC situation and whatever you think this thread is only shows how pitiful you dudes are.:smh:

I buy GT7 and my game dies for 2 days and they ask me to pay $200 real money for a car.

I make a thread about how fukked up that is.

Sony stan’s get mad at me, and use that thread as some type of inspiration to hate on games they haven’t played based on actually good metascores

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Same dudes like you?

So when I applied that to Scarfield and said that the game had super high expectations so the scores while not bad if I'm being objective, are disappointing from the developer compared to it's past works.

It's like if Naughty Dog's next game where to get an 87 on Metacritic. That's a very good game, but from their previous works that's quite low. It's like if Tears of the Kingdom got an 89 instead of the high 90s the previous one got. Imagine GTA 6 gets a 88 on Metacritic?
In my post it literally says it’s you goofys calling games in the 80s trash then praising the ones you like.

I’m the one that’s been consistent here.

You dug up a post of me saying the EXACT same thing as i siad in here as some type of gotcha.

And again I PLAYED THE GAME. and i didn’t make a thread shytting on it, and i wasn’t the one that posted the metacritic scores.

Stop trying to justify your clownish behavior with false equivalence's lies and propaganda.

If you purchased forza and had some impressions about it that’s one thing.

You made a thread called “snorza” about a game you haven’t played and called it a disappointment based on an 84 metacritc

We are not the same :scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my post it literally says it’s you goofys calling games in the 80s trash then praising the ones you like.

I’m the one that’s been consistent here.

You dug up a post of me saying the EXACT same thing as i siad in here as some type of gotcha.

And again I PLAYED THE GAME. and i didn’t make a thread shytting on it, and i wasn’t the one that posted the metacritic scores.

Stop trying to justify your clownish behavior with false equivalence's lies and propaganda.

If you purchased forza and had some impressions about it that’s one thing.

You made a thread called “snorza” about a game you haven’t played and called it a disappointment based on an 84 metacritc

We are not the same :scust:
Yes

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So when spider-man comes out and i say “damn i thought y’all said an 84 was a disappointment “

Y’all gone claim it’s me hating and being hypocritical.

Sony fukkin stan’s :mjlol:

Yall would have found a way to troll and shyt on the game regardless of what it scores like you always do :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall would have found a way to troll and shyt on the game regardless of what it scores like you always do :ehh:
No, that’s in your head. Nobody making threads called “snorza” but you weirdos.

Me saying, “ i didn’t like aspects of this game” is not trolling.

You weirdos call it that, cause any criticism of anything sony you take as a personal insult.

You nikkas got issues :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No, that’s in your head. Nobody making threads called “snorza” but you weirdos.

Me saying, “ i didn’t like aspects of this game” is not trolling.

You weirdos call it that, cause any criticism of anything sony you take as a personal insult.

You nikkas got issues :mjlol:

You didn’t make this thread?

and have the most post in this one?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again, talking about what a game actually is, is not trolling.

My thread was based on what the devs said and what multiple sites were reporting. Lots of sites had to come back and update their stories after the initial confusion.

Then sony hit y’all with the bait and switch anyway and announced the game did have a PS4 version coming and you had to pay for the ps5 upgrade separately.

But naw it was me trolling, not sony playing with y’all :mjlol: