ANOTHER Unarmed Black Man was killed in Pheonix by a Police Officer

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

Your son could be raised to worship white people and emulate their behavior as if even he were one of them, and he'll still be a target. There is nothing "insane" about these situations outside of the evil intentions of the white officers.
I have 4 sons and naw.... they wouldn't be in a situation that BEGS for cac and/or police attention.:stopitslime:

however, I agree.... they are still targets as they get bigger. But I don't recommend us raising up our black sons to be in situations that give people perceived justification to interact with them over some criminal shyt.

Especially after the last 70 years of the same exact shyt happening:upsetfavre: Media has painted us as scary = most not getting convicted of killing us, unless they are us.

We need to raise up people who... When this shyt goes down -- the Only thing on the article is ... 'racist pig kills black boy'... or 'racist pig attempts to kill unarmed black boy but had firearm taken and was shot. '

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
They do tho, we just never hear about it. Somebody posted a link in HL to a Chinese newspaper where some folks high up in their govt was talking about the Ferguson shyt.

Stuff like that needs to be pushed to the forefront because if countries that the west see as evil are condemning these actions it makes them look bad

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Putting myself in the officer's shoes, I would've popped his ass too.

Dig it:

I'm chasin a nikka that already done disobeyed all orders to stop reaching in the vehicle :comeon:

And now I don't know what he done reached in there n pulled out, AND he's running from me with it... :snoop:

But aite cool.. I catch up to his ass anyway, but he's STILL non compliant and I STILL don't know wtf he took out of the vehicle and now has ON him. (A paranoid nikka like myself woulda pulled out on him at that point :ufdup: but Ima pretend like I'd be cool enough to allow my training to have taken over.)

His consistent non-compliance quickly escalates to a tussle and this nikka starts reaching for something, that same something that he reached in the car and grabbed and took off running with..

We fall into another apartment and now I got a grip on one of this nikka hands and the other is still reaching for that "something" he got on him. And now my grip is getting loose and he's drawing whatever it was he has on him..

I brush up against that "something" and it even feels like a gun handle. :wtf:

Shiiiiiiit, at THAT point I'm pulling out and.... damn.. you know what.. ain't no way in hell I would just start blasting off on the nikka like that though :wtf:

The shyt dont make no sense :wtf:

Wtf happened to pulling your weapon out and giving a suspect a chance to comply :mindblown:

Game changer, having this Black skin :wow:

i don't understand how you automatically believe the officer? You don't think these pigs ever lie?:heh:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Haven't read through the thread but do people really expect to tussle with cops and come out of that ok :dahell:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
@WarisDeception :heh:That long ass neg comment you left doe! :deadmanny:

I'mma keep it G Real after you said you woulda shot him too I stopped reading because it looked like you were justifying another breh getting gunned down by a cop like I've seen many others do. I read it through and that's my bad for negging ya.

don't take the coli neg/rep game to the head though its just internet cool points.

Cuz yous a bytch boy fakkit that rather dig out white man bootyhole fukk boy move from roun here :pacspit:
:childplease:da hell you think you talkin to though:mjlol:

boy yall be havin them high blood pressure rants on Deck .

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I have 4 sons and naw.... they wouldn't be in a situation that BEGS for cac and/or police attention.:stopitslime:

however, I agree.... they are still targets as they get bigger. But I don't recommend us raising up our black sons to be in situations that give people perceived justification to interact with them over some criminal shyt.

Especially after the last 70 years of the same exact shyt happening:upsetfavre: Media has painted us as scary = most not getting convicted of killing us, unless they are us.

We need to raise up people who... When this shyt goes down -- the Only thing on the article is ... 'racist pig kills black boy'... or 'racist pig attempts to kill unarmed black boy but had firearm taken and was shot. '
Yeah word to Trayvon Martin coming back at the house from the corner store and Jordan Davis sitting in his car bumping music when cac start dumping. Better yet the black girl and her relative in a car when nazi cac let a few off to kill a baby girl

vonderrit myers with sandwich run from unidentified plain clothes cac who start dumping at him

Every 28hrs.