ANOTHER Unarmed Black Man was killed in Pheonix by a Police Officer

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
i have a feeling the cop just wanted some paid vacation time, online donations, and a paid TV interview for the holidays
smh

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused as to why there are dudes in this thread believing the police narrative about what led up to the shooting, as if the videos of the John Crawford and Tamir Rice shootings haven't already shown that they like to spin their own narrative that flies in the face of video evidence. In the Rice case they got exposed because they didn't know there was video, in the Crawford case they knew damn well Walmart had video and they STILL fed us bullshyt, why are some of ya'll still believing these pigs?

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is quite disgusting and I actually hope world leaders say something about it. That will probably be the only way to make politicians do something

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They always do it. We just can't be victims.
Even white supremacists and c00ns throw out the "stop playing victim" bullshyt. The media won't even let us be victims. :mindblown:

Anything bad that happens to us is somehow justified because of something we MIGHT have done. But yet bytches like Natalee Holloway and Hannah Graham who were underage drinking skanks deserve sympathy and Lifetime movies. :camby:

Its like they have a trump card waiting but its all BS. They can come up with anything and it works on people.

Lets look at the chokehold case:

-No proof he was selling cigarettes
-Selling cigarettes isnt even an arrestable offense
-6 cops all over him
-Clearly a chokehold
-Still choking him while his arms were behind him on the ground while screaming with his last breath "I cant breathe"
-No CPR even attempted from officers or EMS staff
People on the fence about the case start to see it how it really is like :patrice:

Then.....
all of a sudden....
Newscasters come with this "Not that this matters but.......he was arrested 30 times before. In other news, the Cavaliers play the Knicks tonight"
Have you looking like :wtf: does that even matter. But it sways a lot of weak minded peoples thinking since they are already preprogrammed to think we are savages.

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
it doesn't seem like this shyt is gonna stop.

it's been going strong for all my 30 years on Earth.. I remember the 90's was worst than now.

But this is how cops are gonna be I guess --- I think we need to fix our sons at this point, so that hopefully they stay out of these insane situations.... black males are always going to be targets.
:childplease:

Your son could be raised to worship white people and emulate their behavior as if even he were one of them, and he'll still be a target. There is nothing "insane" about these situations outside of the evil intentions of the white officers.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This is quite disgusting and I actually hope world leaders say something about it. That will probably be the only way to make politicians do something

They do tho, we just never hear about it. Somebody posted a link in HL to a Chinese newspaper where some folks high up in their govt was talking about the Ferguson shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've never felt a pill bottle that felt like a gun. Let me find out this cop was touching dudes dikk getting turned on And feeling threatened :scust:. Its like they want a race war or something with all this shyt they putting out. It just seems so planned but cops need to held accountable for this "I was scarred" stuff when they should be trained in these situations. They up here acting like little children scarred of the dark and getting away with it with no consequences.