ANOTHER Unarmed Black Man was killed in Pheonix by a Police Officer

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: I'm confused why he got out his car and tried to run? I hate police as much as the next man but doing shyt like that will get you killed by them

Doing shiit like putting your hands up saying "I can't breathe" will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like putting your hands up saying "Don't shoot" will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like surviving a car accident and looking for help, will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like walking around in a walmart will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like playing in a playground will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like walking in the hallway of your apartment complex will get you killed by them
need I go on?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad to see another Black men killed by the cops.

But dammit, man. You can't be resisting arrest like that, especially if you holding drugs.

These pigs will use ANY excuse to kill you, no matter how minor it seems

Stop assuming that the cops story is the truth. We saw first and how many times the fakkit ass pigs lied in the Ferguson situation. Cops have a script that tey use when ever they unjustly shoot a black man. "I thought he had a weapon" or "he reached for my weapon".

I like how they assassinate the guy that was murdered at the end of the article; familiar trend. They see every black man as a criminal and the reason for their own death.

They are preparing the narrative for when the jury will decide to take this to trial. The jurors will have zero sympathy by the time this goes to the courts.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Doing shiit like putting your hands up saying "I can't breathe" will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like putting your hands up saying "Don't shoot" will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like surviving a car accident and looking for help, will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like walking around in a walmart will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like playing in a playground will get you killed by them
Doing shiit like walking in the hallway of your apartment complex will get you killed by them
need I go on?
Trying to figure out why you writing all this shyt to me. I'm discussing this nikka getting out his car running from the cop. I damn sure ain't getting out my car unless Im preparing to die

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I like how they assassinate the guy that was murdered at the end of the article; familiar trend. They see every black man as a criminal and the reason for their own death.

They always do it. We just can't be victims.
Even white supremacists and c00ns throw out the "stop playing victim" bullshyt. The media won't even let us be victims. :mindblown:

Anything bad that happens to us is somehow justified because of something we MIGHT have done. But yet bytches like Natalee Holloway and Hannah Graham who were underage drinking skanks deserve sympathy and Lifetime movies. :camby:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6kL4tW8.gif

Again???? :dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The officer drew his weapon and Brisbon ran toward nearby apartments, Crump said. A short foot chase ensued.

"Witnesses indicated to us that the suspect was verbally challenging to the officer," Crump said.

Brisbon refused to comply with the officer's commands to get on the ground, and the two struggled once the officer caught up with him, Crump said.

"During the struggle, Brisbon put his left hand in his pocket and the officer grabbed onto the suspect's hand, while repeatedly telling the suspect to keep his hand in his pocket," he said. "The officer believed he felt the handle of a gun while holding the suspect's hand in his pocket."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/03/eric-garner-reactions/19851535/

A woman inside an apartment opened a door at that moment, and the officer and Brisbon tumbled inside, Crump said. Two children, ages 9 and 2, were in a back bedroom, he said.

The officer could no longer keep a grip on Brisbon's hand and, because he feared that the suspect had a gun in his pocket, fired two shots, Crump said.

The item in Brisbon's pocket turned out to be a bottle of oxycodone pills, he said.

:snoop:

I know this shyt is fukked up, but dudes REALLY gotta chill on these pills man.

What the fukk man.

You ain't helping by running. But fukk that cop all in the same ....