ANOTHER Unarmed Black Man was killed in Pheonix by a Police Officer

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Putting myself in the officer's shoes, I would've popped his ass too.

Dig it:

I'm chasin a nikka that already done disobeyed all orders to stop reaching in the vehicle :comeon:

And now I don't know what he done reached in there n pulled out, AND he's running from me with it... :snoop:

But aite cool.. I catch up to his ass anyway, but he's STILL non compliant and I STILL don't know wtf he took out of the vehicle and now has ON him. (A paranoid nikka like myself woulda pulled out on him at that point :ufdup: but Ima pretend like I'd be cool enough to allow my training to have taken over.)

His consistent non-compliance quickly escalates to a tussle and this nikka starts reaching for something, that same something that he reached in the car and grabbed and took off running with..

We fall into another apartment and now I got a grip on one of this nikka hands and the other is still reaching for that "something" he got on him. And now my grip is getting loose and he's drawing whatever it was he has on him..

I brush up against that "something" and it even feels like a gun handle. :wtf:

Shiiiiiiit, at THAT point I'm pulling out and.... damn.. you know what.. ain't no way in hell I would just start blasting off on the nikka like that though :wtf:

The shyt dont make no sense :wtf:

Wtf happened to pulling your weapon out and giving a suspect a chance to comply :mindblown:

Game changer, having this Black skin :wow:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Police checked the license plate that the tipster provided and found it was registered to a resident in the 15,400 block of North 25th Avenue, where there was also a pending report of a "loud music disturbance."

The loud-music call was canceled, so the officer went to the SUV to ask questions of those inside, Crump said.

The officer said the driver, later identified as Brisbon, got out and appeared to be removing something from the rear of the SUV. The officer told Brisbon to show his hands, but Brisbon stuffed his hands into his waistband, Crump said.

Tf does this even mean. The cop just walked up on a nikka in a parking lot at his apartment complex while he was dobg something in his trunk and he for no reason reaches in his waist band and takes off running. Come on now

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Putting myself in the officer's shoes, I would've popped his ass too.

Dig it:

I'm chasin a nikka that already done disobeyed all orders to stop reaching in the vehicle :comeon:

And now I don't know what he done reached in there n pulled out, AND he's running from me with it... :snoop:

But aite cool.. I catch up to his ass anyway, but he's STILL non compliant and I STILL don't know wtf he took out of the vehicle and now has ON him. (A paranoid nikka like myself woulda pulled out on him at that point :ufdup: but Ima pretend like I'd be cool enough to allow my training to have taken over.)

His consistent non-compliance quickly escalates to a tussle and this nikka starts reaching for something, that same something that he reached in the car and grabbed and took off running with..

We fall into another apartment and now I got a grip on one of this nikka hands and the other is still reaching for that "something" he got on him. And now my grip is getting loose and he's drawing whatever it was he has on him..

I brush up against that "something" and it even feels like a gun handle. :wtf:

Shiiiiiiit, at THAT point I'm pulling out and.... damn.. you know what.. ain't no way in hell I would just start blasting off on the nikka like that though :wtf:

The shyt dont make no sense :wtf:

Wtf happened to pulling your weapon out and giving a suspect a chance to comply :mindblown:

Game changer, having this Black skin :wow:

If you or any other cop is easily spooked, then y'all don't need to be cops....

Get the fukk off the force if drawing a gun is the 1st and/ or only way you can get non-compliant people in flight mode to comply....

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just talking to my nikkas about us being targets. How at any moment now their will be another killing. And like clock work. Here we go again.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so dude dipped on the pig because he had the shyt on him

how long did that deal take tho :huhldup: gotta be in and out breh

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
If you or any other cop is easily spooked, then y'all don't need to be cops....

Get the fukk off the force if drawing a gun is the 1st and/ or only way you can get non-compliant people running from you and reaching for a possible weapon to blast you with while in flight mode, to comply....

:mjpls: you right