Another TMNT Reboot is in the works....Bay still producing as well.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Another Reboot??? Why not just a direct sequel??? :dahell: And fix them already they are too fukking big to be fighting!!! :beli: Last time I checked Raphael not supposed to be damned 6'5 throwing people through windows...

A 6'5 300 pound turtle ninja:russ:

:snoop:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
There's only 1 thing that really irked me was so much attention was given to Raphael like he was the leader and shyt...:BULL2: dont get me wrong him and mikey was the standouts but everyone knows Leo supposed to be the leader...

raph should have been number 2 if that was the case..
Say Breh..
You gon stop hating on my nikka Raph :ufdup:
Breh was complex and truly loved his brothers:to:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Bay still producing as well.

tenor.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Say Breh..
You gon stop hating on my nikka Raph :ufdup:
Breh was complex and truly loved his brothers:to:

I'm not saying he didn't love his brothers but LEO got barely any attention...:beli: No showcase on his swordsmanship or how he's a superior fighter... :beli: I was disappointed...

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Hell naw this would have really flopped.

With streaming services, you pay for the streaming services. A bit harder to define flopping.

Leo, Ralph, Donatello and Mikey, among others, need that room to stretch out that a tv series would provide.

Way too many characters in TMNT to fit into a movie,

And to then appeal to all ages and the many generations that have watched some form of TMNT?

You need a Live TV series for that, otherwise it's just a movie I may catch on cable and not something I can invest in.

Amazon or Netflix. Hell Yaw.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I'm not saying he didn't love his brothers but LEO got barely any attention...:beli: No showcase on his swordsmanship or how he's a superior fighter... :beli: I was disappointed...
Because Leo ain’t never been that dude:youngsabo:
Now if they take it back to the OG comics..
I’m talking the ones where they all have the same color bandanas and shyt was violent as shyt..
Then Ill rescind my Leo slander for just once:hubie:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I just found out they had 2 movies recently wtf:picard:

I don’t remember this shyts ever being out at all

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Kill this shyt, hated most of it. The sequel gotta be like the worst movie ever made from design to story. Shredder never got to live up to his name or do anything truly important, the Krang shyt. I kinda get where they were going but they shoulda just made a corny cartoon for kids & I'd be fine. A horrible live action movie I'm not paying to sit through for the kids, I'm good.
There's only 1 thing that really irked me was so much attention was given to Raphael like he was the leader and shyt...:BULL2: dont get me wrong him and mikey was the standouts but everyone knows Leo supposed to be the leader...
raph should have been number 2 if that was the case..
Because Leo ain’t never been that dude:youngsabo:
Now if they take it back to the OG comics..
I’m talking the ones where they all have the same color bandanas and shyt was violent as shyt..
Then Ill rescind my Leo slander for just once:hubie:
Dudes gotta remember what really happened in them OG books though. Leo was never the full blown leader like that, they were more of a unit, he was calm & balanced but more the heart of the team type shyt. Raph was supposed to be the unofficial leader & more of an aggressive protector/big brother, Mikey wasn't even funny like that. Donnie always been the most consistent aside from them toning him down for tech shyt, he was def bout that action. They were dropping bodies all over the streets.

Leo the one got that ass beat & left laying in a tub in the books. Raph became insomniac, guarding comatose Leo & the farm constantly, think he was the one out there hunting for food too. Mikey went into isolation & depression, diving into training. Donnie was the only one kept it kinda hopeful & light hearted, joking with Casey. Once Raph watched Leo wake up & they healed him up: WAR TIME. That's the best I recall off top.

-All that. Leo=Leader. Raph=Rebel. Mikey=Clown. Donnie=Nerd.
shyt started when they wanted to tone down the violence & bring it to kids & cartoons & shyt. They saw how big it was getting & wanted to expand their audience. This is why no matter how much I wanna see an OG version it'll never get made if the suits have a say. They'd have to go Rated-DimensionX & destroy the turtles in the eyes off every kid past the first cartoon series & they ain't gonna risk that. Shredder & Karai on that IDW wave though :picard: