Another TMNT Reboot is in the works....Bay still producing as well.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Another Reboot??? Why not just a direct sequel??? :dahell: And fix them already they are too fukking big to be fighting!!! :beli: Last time I checked Raphael not supposed to be damned 6'5 throwing people through windows...
That GMO diet we all grew up on in the 90’s got brehs swole :manny:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Exactly :russ: I did my digging and hit the....time the fukk out! This is from June 2018:deadmanny:

I’m sure we talked about this then. The writer is a good writer cause I fukked with bad words.

Platinum dunes as a production entity isn’t the problem here. They’ve got to have a direction they want to go with and stick with it. Top to bottom.

Paramount/nick wasn’t going to let this thing sit dormant so any of you who thought otherwise were fooling yourselves.

But yeah this news is from last year. Should bush the thread on principle
I searched for a thread on it didn’t see one, if he wants to bush it then by all means

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Because the sequel didn’t do well enough

Yup. Sequel did worse than the original which is weird

I searched for a thread on it didn’t see one, if he wants to bush it then by all means

I think we talked about it in the actual turtles thread. That should be floating around here somewhere. Surprised it’s not an essential thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:hhh:Why is Bay not fired?? The same way they followed closer to the source material in Bumblebee is same way TMNT needs to be:mindblown:

Not at all,...
I actually liked part two and Mikey was Mikey like I remembered.
As the most charismatic cartoon character of the era. Brought to life on film.

Turtles has that weird draw to it though.
Where you have to take it away and bring it back. When the suits start trying to commercialize it too much.
As tmnt will generally need a reboot. As execs typically try to cop and blow tmnt in some manner. Before someone takes the reigns and attempts the higher quality new incarnation.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didn’t like who they casted as casey but I liked the movie overall.

I thought that worked because he played the part like he really cared. Imo it was a perfect cast. It was the type of cast someone with a brain made. It was the type of cast where I feel starlord should be Han solo. Yet at least in the tmnt movie Casey was cast to make sense with what is current. Typically someone usually fukked up a decision like this. Yet this cast actually got it right.

Art Barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's only 1 thing that really irked me was so much attention was given to Raphael like he was the leader and shyt...:BULL2: dont get me wrong him and mikey was the standouts but everyone knows Leo supposed to be the leader...

raph should have been number 2 if that was the case..

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
There's only 1 thing that really irked me was so much attention was given to Raphael like he was the leader and shyt...:BULL2: dont get me wrong him and mikey was the standouts but everyone knows Leo supposed to be the leader...

raph should have been number 2 if that was the case..
I mean you spelled Donatello wrong but raph cool too