Another person may have tried to kill Trump

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
if that were the case republicans wouldn't be flooding the news with fake polls showing a close match up when no one wants to see a felon become POTUS.
Maybe your right bnew. But I think he will win the election. But Kamala is the better person

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Maybe your right bnew. But I think he will win the election. But Kamala is the better person

1/2
@fiercefreckled
Here are the 3 reasons WHY you need to “ignore the polls” in the last 4 weeks of the election.

Hint: Pollsters aren’t doing this for ACCURACY.

The only thing that truly matters is that you show up on Nov5th & /search?q=#VoteBlueUpAndDownTheBallot

2/2
@LadyBlueInCA
I heard that Trump has spent millions on hiring polling services to pad the polls in his favor so he can claim the election was stolen… “just look at the polls!”

To show how it works, say the actual polls are:

Harris 52, 53, 51= 52 avg
Trump 46, 47, 49 = 48 avg

Now add a few purchased polls in favor of Trump:

Trump 50, 53, 52, 53 = 52 avg
Harris 48, 46, 45, 46 = 46 avg

So, adding a few bogus polls results in:

Trump 48 + 52 = 50 avg Harris 52 + 46 = 49 avg

There’s a lot more to polling and averages, but this is a basic way to show how a poll can easily be manipulated with a lack of morals and money.

Close races also make for good news, and can push people into panic, off focus… but it’s bullshyt. Polling is at best unreliable.

The truth is we don’t need to cheat to win. We just need to get out and VOTE. As many legal voters as possible. Young and old. If we VOTE we WIN! 💙💙💙

(math errors…? you can still get the idea)

/search?q=#Harris_Walz2024

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196