*Another one*New TMNT game being made by Platinum GAWDS

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm legit surprised this is an issue.

After Destiny and HALO told that shyt to :camby:, figured we all realized Co-op splitscreen is dead by now. It's just the obvious truth, you're much more likely to be playing against breh 10 blocks away compared to breh on your sofa nowadays.

This isn't true

I'm willing to bet a majority of console users don't have Live or PSN

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tried to stream and fell asleep doing the tutorial. :mjlol:

I shouldn't have paid 50 dollars for this game. I hope it's good. They must have s.all teams doing these games. How you gonna do Bayonetta then make trash.

This game is getting no respect from sony. Not even a mention in the pkaybstire. It's ninja turtles. Why wouldn't u give the game a push.....unless it's poop :lupe:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Tried to stream and fell asleep doing the tutorial. :mjlol:

I shouldn't have paid 50 dollars for this game. I hope it's good. They must have s.all teams doing these games. How you gonna do Bayonetta then make trash.

This game is getting no respect from sony. Not even a mention in the pkaybstire. It's ninja turtles. Why wouldn't u give the game a push.....unless it's poop :lupe:

It's been getting good reviews on Metacritic. Combat is said to be piff.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just watched some gameplay videos and this game looks like hot ass. Platinumgawds have disappointed me how you gon do my childhood like that:scust: