*Another one*New TMNT game being made by Platinum GAWDS

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I assume nikkas still in they feels over the whole "no local co-op" aspect.
I'm legit surprised this is an issue.

After Destiny and HALO told that shyt to :camby:, figured we all realized Co-op splitscreen is dead by now. It's just the obvious truth, you're much more likely to be playing against breh 10 blocks away compared to breh on your sofa nowadays.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

After Destiny and HALO told that shyt to :camby:, figured we all realized Co-op splitscreen is dead by now. It's just the obvious truth, you're much more likely to be playing against breh 10 blocks away compared to breh on your sofa nowadays.
Some people have friends and like to you know,see them in person.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

I am? :leon:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That's how often though breh?

If we play games say, 5 days a week. Its likely 2 of those days at best gonna be with folks on the couch compared to the rest playing online. The COD era made that no longer the majority demographic.
There's no reason they can't have both.

It's just them being cheap and cutting costs

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's how often though breh?

If we play games say, 5 days a week. Its likely 2 of those days at best gonna be with folks on the couch compared to the rest playing online. The COD era made that no longer the majority demographic.
No reason not to have both though.

A couple of yo boys come over for drinks or after yall done yo chillin at the bar and either they or their kids if its some family event would enjoy local co-op.